MPN: SJFJ676VWH
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

3.8
    Nic
    NicSydney

Great fridge, love the glass look

Overall, I'm very happy with the fridge for the price paid.
    We wanted a white glass fridge so that we didn't get dints in (yet another) stainless steel fridge.
    And so far my prediction was correct. White glass looks awesome and doesn't get the terrible dints.

next point it was chosen for: the separated left/right veg crisper box, so you only have to open one French door at a time for your veg. And it works perfectly (as long as I remember where I put it!)

And finally: no more huge bucket freezer where everything gets lost and the draws break from the weight of everything in there. Separate (smaller) freezer draws are exactly what I wanted.
    Totally happy with my choice of fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Mist
    Mist

Spacious and quiet

We needed a new fridge but we didn't want any fancy features such as water dispenser/ice maker etc. This fridge is so spacious and well designed especially the freezer drawers. The glass panels are beautiful and stylish, and they don't seem to leave finger prints. Overall we are very satisfied.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
    See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Nashasked

Hi,
    Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
    Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
    Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
    Do you able to match with other store prices?
    I appreciate your response

Kind regards
    Nasiha

Tanya
    Tanyaasked
    676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
    Sharp Australia

Tracey
    Traceyasked
    676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,
    Sharp Australia

Withajay
    Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
    Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

See all Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
    CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $3,299.00
    Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm
    Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
    Household Size 5+ people
    FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
    Handle Type Recessed