Sharp 676L French Door

HairyNorthampton

vegie crisper freezing

I noticed my vegies were freezing so I checked the fridge temp on the digital readout on the door to see what the thermostat was set at.
The thermostat is set to 4 degrees like I believe it should be......problem is.....the top of the fridge (according to my temp probe) is 4 degrees but the bottom is -4 degrees? If I increase the temp to stop the freezing by 4 degrees it would make the top 8 degrees which I wouldn't have thought cold enough to keep things at a safe temp?

Date PurchasedApr 2017

cc5000@bigpond.com

KittlesBrisbane

Perfect till 1 week out of warranty

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Kittles

Sharp i sent an email on the 26th Jun and still have not heard anything. Will also like to add the company you sent out to inspect my fridge have just billed me.

See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Sabrina

Sabrinaasked

676L French Door

Hi my fridge isnt as cold as its suppose to be its on 10c but some food is going off not sure how to fix this problem

Richard

Richardasked

676L French Door SJFS676VSL (Glass Silver)

Hi just wondering my fridge temperature control is not working fridge is cold but freezer in not quite cold enough?

Loz
Loz

Its probably time to cut the cord

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Richard, We encourage you to contact Customer Care via phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Jon

Jonasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

Hi Sharp Customer Care, we are interested in purchasing this black SJFJ676VBK Fridge but I am naturally concerned with the ongoing problem with the Crisper draw lugs as described by many customers, is this still an ongoing problem or have you solved the problem and if we purchased the fridge how would you deal with this if it happened to us after 1 year ? Regards Jon

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jon, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

See all Sharp 676L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp 676L French Door

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299.00$4,299.00$3,299.00
Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm1830 x 892 x 766 mm1830 x 892 x 766 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight118 kg118 kg118 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGlass WhiteGlass SilverGlass Black