Sharp 676L French Door
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

• Internal Layout
Nash
NashSydney, NSW

Door alarm is keep making noise!

I bought this fridge in May 2018 from Costco. It was working perfectly without any issues until 1 month ago. Now the door alarm is ringing without any reasons and it is very annoying! I need to push or pull the fridge to make it stop. The user manual also not have clear instructions to turn this noise off. This alarm even starts in the middle of night! I am quiet disappointed of this . I need to contact the Sharp warranty section now and anything that they can do from their end.

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,600.00.

Great until something breaks...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
HairyNorthampton

vegie crisper freezing

I noticed my vegies were freezing so I checked the fridge temp on the digital readout on the door to see what the thermostat was set at.
The thermostat is set to 4 degrees like I believe it should be......problem is.....the top of the fridge (according to my temp probe) is 4 degrees but the bottom is -4 degrees? If I increase the temp to stop the freezing by 4 degrees it would make the top 8 degrees which I wouldn't have thought cold enough to keep things at a safe temp?

Date PurchasedApr 2017

cc5000@bigpond.com

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Sharp 676L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

KittlesBrisbane

Perfect till 1 week out of warranty

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Kittles

Sharp i sent an email on the 26th Jun and still have not heard anything. Will also like to add the company you sent out to inspect my fridge have just billed me.

Martin
MartinAdelaide

Same problem ice in the crisper carrots freeze solid

Crisper door poor design, the lug breaks off very easily, i have always liffed the door then pulled the drawer out but still breaks the lug, crap design, the crisper freezes up , if you up the food compartment temp it will stop it ,but then your food is not kept a a safe temp, as most dairy and other goods need to be 4 degrees or below

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vegie crisper

the Vegie crisper has ice on the bottom of the crisper so bad that I need to place a hand towel doubled and paper towel. Had a service call , has increased the fridge temperature to 6 degrees, he is not entirely sure why it is occurring.
Wait a week if any improvements.
Purchased an additional three years warranty

Date PurchasedNov 2014
IDJCanberra

A nice fridge.....but

We bought our fridge 18 months ago and have been very pleased with its looks and it operation. We particularly like the ice making feature. The fridge is quiet, holds its temperature well and the freezer design is good and provides easy acces. Our disappointment comes from the flimsy design of some of the plastic fittings. We have broken the vegetable crisper lid several times and the lid of the cheese compartment dropped off and broke a week ago. In both case it was the flimsy design of the pivots that gave way. These components are very expensive to replace (the crisper lid was over $90 delivered), rediculously priced for bits of plastic, particularly given that they are also prone to easily break.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
IDJ

Following my review of the Sharp SJFJ676VBK I was contacted by Sharp Customer Care. They have replaced my crisper lid and cheese tray cover free of charge. Thank you Sharp. That is great customer service.

Sabrina
Sabrinaasked
676L French Door

Hi my fridge isnt as cold as its suppose to be its on 10c but some food is going off not sure how to fix this problem

Richard
Richardasked
676L French Door SJFS676VSL (Glass Silver)

Hi just wondering my fridge temperature control is not working fridge is cold but freezer in not quite cold enough?

Loz
Loz

Its probably time to cut the cord

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Richard, We encourage you to contact Customer Care via phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Jon
Jonasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

Hi Sharp Customer Care, we are interested in purchasing this black SJFJ676VBK Fridge but I am naturally concerned with the ongoing problem with the Crisper draw lugs as described by many customers, is this still an ongoing problem or have you solved the problem and if we purchased the fridge how would you deal with this if it happened to us after 1 year ? Regards Jon

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jon, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

See all Sharp 676L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp 676L French Door

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299.00$4,299.00$3,299.00
Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm1830 x 892 x 766 mm1830 x 892 x 766 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight118 kg118 kg118 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGlass WhiteGlass SilverGlass Black