• Internal Layout

Purchased in July 2015.

Brad D.

Brad D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Design: absolutely beautiful. Feel in love
instantly.
Reliable: had for around 4yrs hasnt had a single problem. Never missed a beat always extra cold never frozen and I have never went to the manual to change any settings.
Easy as to open.

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for $2,100.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Brad, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged.

VikiT

VikiTBrisbane

What a Stylish and Unique Refrigerator!

Absolutely in love with my Black, Sharp Refrigerator! Purchased it 3.5 years ago and still working well. It's spacious, very stylish and the best part is that it has a glass outer cover/layer, which is wonderful because you can use it as a notice board if you write (or even draw on them) with POSCA pens (the ones they use on shop windows...they can be wiped off with wet paper towel or cloth - Officeworks has lots of different colours)

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Lou S

Lou SNewcastle

Very pretty fridge

No problems as yet after 2 months of use. Very nice looking fridge, definitely get a lot of positive comments! Only issue is the veg drawers can't be pulled all the way out unless door is ALL the way open. Otherwise, practical and functional, I do really love this fridge

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Craig

Craigairlie beach

Terrible freezer

We boughtthe fridge for $1500 a couple years ago it always had bad condensation on the freezer door .go back to hervey norman and they say it humidity. So now we go back again the door is leaking air out through thd seals the freezer is full of ice carnt see the food at all .it looks like we bought a lemon looks very poorly built doors stick with the brands 1500 down

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Jimb

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door does not seal

Bought this fridge a few years ago but top of door does not seal as it was outside of warranty used my product replacement warranty from harvey norman that was an issue on its own and they have finally agreed to replace it nice looking fridge but door very flimsy which is why it distorted and not sealing.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
ptmelb

ptmelbVictoria, 3101

Looks good!

edwardchoustine

edwardchoustinePerth, WA

Faulty Door

Fridge looks good and I don't find it noisy.
However fridge door makes number of cracking noises when open and close.
Had to replace it withing a week, but the one I had as a replacement has developed the same issue withing a month.
Sharp service has attended and lubricated the door. After 3 month same issue.
I've purchased a Consierge insurance from The Good Guys and will be contacting them soon again and asking to replace the whole fridge due to the same problem.
Frustrated.
Another poorly built product made in Thailand.

Bachelor

BachelorALBANY

Noisy, poor build, poor warranty and customer service

Sharp black glass fridge

Very good fridge with reasonable price
Quiet and easy to clean looks good in the kitchen very modern design food is preserved for longer
Only the problem that warranty places are very fare away from city and not part available in many places
Hope it will last long my older sharp lasted ,18 years and still was in working vondition

suzieballarat

Wow amazing

Not only does it compliment our colour scheme, the space inside is amazing making it so easy to load and easy to see. It is so quiet you need to stand beside it to hear it running. Cleaning is a breeze. We are so happy we chose this refrigerator, we just love it!

suzie

Thank you for your speedy acknowledgement fantastic product.

Big but not all good

Marcus

I contacted your support email and I got a generic response to call my nearest service centre. I am less than impressed.

Mum of Four

Mum of Four

A great fridge for a big family

Great purchase

Had this fridge for over 6 months now. Beautiful looking and best of all works extremely well. My mum recommended this to me and I'm so glad I bought it. You can tell it's made well. Food stays fresher longer, compartments are well made and the design gets compliments from everyone who visits my home. No complaints.

Marcus7241

Marcus7241Sydney, NSW

Big, Bright and Bold Design!

The fridge is very good, plenty of space, good lighting in the fridge and freezer, the LED panel is a neat feature that gives this fridge a real high tech feel. The black glass is the real highlight and always receives great comments. The only small issue was a ding on the side of the fridge we found after pulling the box off, not something we would expect from a brand new fridge. We did apply for and receive a damage allowance credit from Sharp via the retailer.

KristieMelbourne

Glad I didn't rely on the negative reviews on this one

I did so much research on this fridge as I immediately loved the sleek look of it, and really wanted it for my kitchen. After ready numerous reviews that it was considered noisy, I purchased it with my fingers crossed that it wouldn't be as bad as some people have said?. I don't know what other people's problems are with the noise. It sounds like a fridge running, it's not noisy at all??? I had an expensive well known brand previously and this fridge runs circles around my former one. A very happy customer here.

Kristie

18 months later this fridge has never skipped a beat, and looks as sleek and stylish as the day I pit it in my kitchen (and I have a 3 year old) who is constantly opening and closing it!
Best fridge ever

Rebecca

Rebecca

Looks great very noisy?

Had a fisher and pykel for years only reason for upgrade was to go a bigger size.

This sharp fridge caught out eye stylish and suitable to suit a family of 4 in my opinion.
I agree with another blogger this is very noisy considering it's not a heavy duty commercial grade fridge. I'm not sure if this is considered normal but I'm going to query this with my good guys store since this was only delivered on the 18th Feb 2015 so I can boast its brand new.

Older fridge is less noisier Price, style and space is great but economical and silent this still remains an "unsure in this case"

Sydney - NSW

Bilal

BilalMelbourne

OK, but noisy

Sharp A.Sharp

Awesome sized fridge but...

this is a great fridge. the size - i could go on for days talking about how great the freezer size is.
the fridge and compartments are ok but i feel you tend to forget when you put things toward the back and look sight because of the depth. my only question is - the LED lighting it is very dark when compaered to my own Kelvinator fridge - is sharp can help me with the lighting i would rate this fridge 10/10

Cezz

CezzGold Coast

Love This Fridge

Tracey

Traceyasked

SJGC584RBK (584L, Black Glass, Right door)

Can someone tell me how you remove the shelf at the bottom. The one that holds the crisper draws in. Thank you
Regards Tracey

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tracey, Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that our team can assist you accordingly.

Paul m

Paul masked

SJGC584RBK (584L, Black Glass, Right door)

I have one of these fridges and it seems like it is running constantly just today I noticed that there is some type of reservoir behind and it is almost overflowing, is this normal? I would have thought I would ha. noticed this earlier.

Hi Paul M,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this CRN 516000 so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Adele

Adeleasked

SJGC584R

Hi, We have the SJGC584RBK Black Glass model (stainless steel door handles on the LHS & door hinges on the RHS) and love it. We purchased it from The Good Guys in Darwin.
We would like to know if Sharp makes this fridge with the stainless steel door handles on the RHS (so hinges are on the LHS) as we would like to purchase another one? just opposite to the one we have. Hope this makes sense. Cheers, Adele

Hi Adele,

Thank you for your question. If you could please send your contact details through email to ccare@sharp.net.au, a member of our Customer Care team can assist and answer your questions accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp SJGC584R

Compare all 3 Sharp SJGC584R
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,799.00$1,799.00$1,599.00
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 Sharp SJGC584R