Sharp SJWP32THS

CatSydney

Extremely Noisy Fridge

Jack

JackGeelong

Stuck with a fridge that does not work

Fridge is less then 10 months old. Never over filled or miss treated. Has a over freezing fault that completely burns all the food in the freezer and does not cool any items in the refrigerator. After calling sharp and being put on hold for half an hour they tell me to call my local sharp dealer that is a 30 minute drive. Only for the dealer to tell me they won't come to my suburb as it is to far. ( the suburb is actually closer to metro then the dealer ). So I'm now stuck with a fridge that doesn't work.

PeteInPerth2Perth

Good First Impression - Excellent Quality & Design

PeteInPerth2

Nearly one year on and I am still very happy with it and no problems as of yet

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Sharp SJWP32THS compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

adinath

adinathasked

few months ago i found similar product SJWS363TS 60cm Wide 410 Litres with a A++! is this model available in India? sharpindia could not help me, was not even eager to help me. i've been a sharp fan since 1973 through Sharpcorder which is still functioning

PeteInPerth2

Sorry, living in Perth, Australia I really don't know about the availability in India. I would think if Sharp could not help then the answer would seem to be no...

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators