Sharp SJXE624FSL / SJXE676FSL

Sharp SJXE624FSL / SJXE676FSL

SJXE624FSL and SJXE676FSL

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Fridge,Freezer for couple (NOT for family)

We downsized from separate fridge and separate freezer to this Sharp model as there are only two of us in the house, Perfect size, so far excellent only been 11 months NO issues at all, apart from the top shelf not high enough for some items,everything else is perfect, keeps all fruit and veg. fresh and crispy, all settings are very easy to workout.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,560.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged.

Dents in the doors

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Cate

CateWestern Australia

i never knew our old fridge was so ordinary

Things i love about this fridge.
I can put large platers in. the double doors is the best design for economy and ease. The ice maker is sooooo easy, elegant and takes up little room and i can take out half in winter. Good quality draws. Great having two door freezer with draws down the bottom. (the best design!) THEY GOT IT RIGHT!!! love this fridge. Quiet too......so i dont know what the other reviewers are experiencing......

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Cate, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day.

JC1978

JC1978BENTLEIGH EAST

What a great Fridge

brought from the good guy last year.
it is quiet
it comes with four doors and makes it so much easier to get food in and out from the fridge.
the overall build quality is good, actually it is better than many other more expensive fridge.
the internal design is so thoughtful, for example it comes with LED light and it automatically turn on when I open fridge doors.
Really really really love this fridge and I would definitely buy it again next time.
Well Done Sharp

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear JC1978, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers.

Very noisy

Have just bought this fridge & can't stand the loud noise it goes from a loud hum to constantly running it only stops when the doors are opened. We've never had a fridge this noisy. I turn up the TV at night so I can't hear it.
We bought this model because of the stylish look and solid shelves but I wish they had fridges turned on in the shops so you can hear the motor running before purchasing.

H & S

H & S

Practicality

Love the freezer separate sections and like the draws in fridge although there is an extra cold draw which does freeze the bottom of some foods
The only problem I find is the fridge Is a little deceptive with the space ; it’s quite small not deep enough for jugs to stand up or accommodate large casserole or salad bowls
There is a taller one if I had seen the alternative I would have bought instead for e tra fridge space as had the room

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and review of the product. If you need any assistance, please feel free to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022.

KW511Melbourne

Constant fan noise

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, thank you for the time in providing feedback. We will pass it on to the product managers for their review.

StevePerth

Interesting Problem

I today received the Sharp SJXE624FSL that i purchase from The Good Guys. Seems to run quiet, temp control good, but one interesting thing happens when either fridge door is opened and the light comes on. Our TV loses signal and once the fridge doors are closed the signal returns to the TV. Wondering if there is a fault that only happens when the doors or lights are on. Will be contacting Sharp tomorrow.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Steve, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. If you could please send your contact details through email to ccare@sharp.net.au, our customer care team will assist you accordingly.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Steve, Happy to hear this seems to have resolved itself. I've been in touch with Customer Care - they will contact you to follow up to provide some additional detail related to your case.

Prasad

PrasadPOINT COOK

Quite Good

We recently purchased SJXE624FSL fridge from Good Guys. Quite happy with overall space and performance. However have following concerns:
1. Top front doors are misaligned and I could not get them to align. I could get the bottom ones in alignment though.
2. Compressor/fan seem to run all the time (May be that is a feature of Inverter fridge??). Also I would have loved for compressor to make less sound (My 10 year old LG that this one replaced used to be almost silent)

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Cal

CalMelbourne

Perfect fridge

This French door fridge is brilliant. Loads of space as the shelving adjusts and the freezer part isn’t one big bucket like most , it has shelves and is so much better to access. Integrated handles are the big design winner (rather than ones that stick out) . It’s quiet and looks great.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Cal, thank you for your purchase and review of the product. It is great that you enjoy using the refrigerator. Have a lovely day.

Ku den

Ku denMelbourne

Can't find any bad thing about this

This fridge is unbelievable. The design of the fridge is just perfect. Veggie compartment holds the veggie for a very long time without them going off. The shelving are easy to move how you like it. Our friends saw this fridge and went out bought one the next month. Can't find any fault about it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and review of the product. It is great that you enjoy using the refrigerator. Have a lovely day.

Nanny CatIllawarra, NSW

Great fridge.

I am really happy with my recent purchase of this fridge. I had read it was noisy, however I haven’t found this at all. It is well set out, easy to see everything in the fridge. I did find the 3 degree setting a little too cold, so I have turned it up to 4 degrees to see how that is. The lighting in the fridge is great too. I do however, wish there were some lights in the freezer.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Yen

YenSydney

Our perfect first brand new fridge ever!

We like Japan product brand because the quality is very good. It has been 1 year now and no problems at all. The temperature is always cold inside the fridge and it does not take long to freeze ice blocks or other stuff in the freezer. Very easy to adjust the temperature and to clean up. A bit of noise but no big deal at all. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Caleb

Caleb

Perfect!

Was bit suspicious on this fridge before purchasing due to the online review of the awful motor noise.
But once it turned up and spin,Jes that was Silent ,so for me the rumor is not existed.

The only thing is if you read the instruction,the motor will spin loud once per day as for the need of maintenance so it is normal that way.
As for the cooling function,it does not have many fansy programmings but it does the main job well.
And also it provides extra large freezer space !
Well done especially at this price and satisfied.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great product highly recommended

We liked this fridge very much, it's good quality, maintains a consistent temperature all the time, Large and handy four compartments easy to use and clean, very easy to adjust the temperature. over all it is a large, quiet, efficient good looking fridge. Great value! I would highly recommended this great product to everyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
David

DavidBrisbane

One of the best fridge we ever had

We had this fridge since 2014. It's one of the best fridge we ever had. love the Japanese quality. We were worry when upgrading out fridge because there are so many things could go wrong. This fridge is quiet and never let us down. Maintenance on Sharp fridge is very low. We will definitely buy another Sharp product.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Jerry

Jerry

awesome

its so quiet, and also very easy to clean. I have already owned it for years still use like a new one. Temperature is easily changeable with Digital display
Unit is Surprisingly quiet. Very stylish design with more than enough room for everything a big family needs
See through doors on the internal freeze made looking for something without the loss of chill ideal.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

very good

it does maintain a good temperature in all compartments it is quiet and it is easy to clean
i am very satisfactory to use this refrigerator. i give a high evaluation i hope the company will continue to make a better refrigerator, all the best and good luck for all of you

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Raymond

RaymondSydney

Its okayy

It can get quite loud but the four compartments come in very handy! I love the handles and it maintains a consistent temperature in all four compartments. The price is alright but I have since found cheaper/more efficient fridges by bigger brands such as Samsung or LG! Late at night, the noise can get irritating but if you live in a big house it shouldn't be a problem!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Astrid B

Astrid BMelbourne

Large, efficient, not as noisy as some say

We chose this fridge after extensive research and back and forth from many different stores. We are so happy that we ended up choosing this 4 door French fridge. There is so much room in the fridge and the FREEZER. It’s great for parties and we absolutely love that the freezer has so much space and we are able to keep meats away from other items by using the drawers. It makes for great organisation. It makes some random noises but it’s not loud at all. All fridges make these noises.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Dustin

Dustinasked

Hi, we are having issues with temperature of the fridge it is set on 3 degrees but is hovering between 4 - 6 degrees having food going off before expiry we purchased a temperature gauge to check, even setting the fridge to 2 degrees doesn’t help. Can you please help ?

Tom

Could be faulty thermostat OR door seals not sealing properly ??

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Dustin, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care team at ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review for assistance.

Barry

Barryasked

Hi.
Can anything be done about the noise of the fridge?
What is the issue with the right hand door seal heat.
I have not bought this fridge yet. But want to. Just getting info beforehand.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Barry, Thank you for your interest. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care via phone on 1300 135 022 so they can assist with your questions accordingly.

Nanny Cat

Hi Barry, I don’t have any trouble with the fridge being noisy at all. I never hear it. And, I certainly haven’t had any trouble with the door seals. I really love this fridge. The only thing I would like to see change is some lighting in the freezer. It’s a great fridge for a really reasonable price.

Glennu

Glennuasked

SJXE624FSL

I am considering buying the 624L Sharp SJXE624FSL fridge. My kitchen cavity is 178cm-H x 97cn-W by 66cm-D so fitting the fridge should not be an issue. My only concern is will the fridge fit through my doorway which is 79 cm wide, versus the Sharp fridge depth of 77.8 cm? I don't want to go through the cost (and hassle) of calling a Sharp authorised technician to remove & refit the doors should the fit be an issue.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Glenn, Thank you for your interest. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will be able to assist you accordingly.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp SJXE624FSL

3.8
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,599$2,899
Dimensions 1720 x 892 x 771 mm1830 x 892 x 771 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Ice Dispenser
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves33
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 33
Weight100 kg103 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity