Sharp SJXE676FSL

Can't find any bad thing about this

This fridge is unbelievable. The design of the fridge is just perfect. Veggie compartment holds the veggie for a very long time without them going off. The shelving are easy to move how you like it. Our friends saw this fridge and went out bought one the next month. Can't find any fault about it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and review of the product. It is great that you enjoy using the refrigerator. Have a lovely day.

What a beauty!

Beautiful french door!, huge capacity, I love how it keeps the cold air in the fridge and the draws for the freezer keeps the cold air inside the compartment, so you are actually not losing out much cold air.

I noticed that someone said this is noisy, but I didn't think it is loud, it sometimes makes sound, but I would assume that is normal for a fridge this size.

Love it love it and think my next fridge would also be this as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Pearl, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Refrigerator. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Well done sharp!!!

Love the style, holds good temp, plenty of lights to see, easy to clean, love the freezer draws, so easy to maintain your goods at a glance, very quite, as a retired butcher I know a bit about refrigeration and this one gets 10/10, thanks sharp for doing your homework!!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hi customer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Refrigerator. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Too much Radio Frequency Interference.

Love the aesthetics. Amazingly, the plastic sliding draws are still intact after two years!

HOWEVER, every time we open either of the fridge doors, (not the freezer ones), it interferes with our digital television so badly, it can't display a picture. On day one I called Sharp, and all they would say was that it complies with the Australian Standard. If that is the Australian Standard, I'll go He.

I won't buy sharp again.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Dear Trev, We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to the relevant managers. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Noisy fan sounds like a jet taking off.

I recently purchased a new Sharp 4 door fridge /freezer and it is driving me crazy, What with loud bangs loud cracks like a gunshot and the worst of all fan noises starting and stopping all the time like a 747 taking off. Wish we had never got this fridge !! our 20 year GE never made any funny noises and always worked as expected.
After reading the feedback on this model looks like we will have no luck getting it fixed quickly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Customer, We are concerned to hear of your experience and would like to investigate further details about this matter. However, due to limited personal data availability on this website, we were unable to confirm your contact details. If you could please send your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing CRN 521347, a member of our team will contact you to assist accordingly. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

See all Sharp SJXE624FSL / SJXE676FSL reviews