Sharp SJXE624FSL / SJXE676FSL

Sharp SJXE624FSL / SJXE676FSL Questions & Answers

SJXE624FSL and SJXE676FSL

8 questions from our users

Hi, we are having issues with temperature of the fridge it is set on 3 degrees but is hovering between 4 - 6 degrees having food going off before expiry we purchased a temperature gauge to check, even setting the fridge to 2 degrees doesn’t help. Can you please help ? Thank you
Could be faulty thermostat OR door seals not sealing properly ??Hi Dustin, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care team at ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review for assistance.

Hi. Can anything be done about the noise of the fridge? What is the issue with the right hand door seal heat. I have not bought this fridge yet. But want to. Just getting info beforehand.
Hi Barry, Thank you for your interest. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care via phone on 1300 135 022 so they can assist with your questions accordingly.Hi Barry, I don’t have any trouble with the fridge being noisy at all. I never hear it. And, I certainly haven’t had any trouble with the door seals. I really love this fridge. The only thing I would like to see change is some lighting in the freezer. It’s a great fridge for a really reasonable price.

I am considering buying the 624L Sharp SJXE624FSL fridge. My kitchen cavity is 178cm-H x 97cn-W by 66cm-D so fitting the fridge should not be an issue. My only concern is will the fridge fit through my doorway which is 79 cm wide, versus the Sharp fridge depth of 77.8 cm? I don't want to go through the cost (and hassle) of calling a Sharp authorised technician to remove & refit the doors should the fit be an issue.
Hi Glenn, Thank you for your interest. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will be able to assist you accordingly.

Hi, I recently purchased Sharp SJXE624FSL fridge from Thegoodguys. The fridge is constantly running. It is less than two weeks old. Please help with this. Thanks.
Hi James, We are concerned to hear about your experience. Could you please send us your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing this CRN 530723? Our customer care team will investigate and assist you accordingly. Kind regards, Sharp AustraliaCalled your customer care team and got the phone number for the local authorised repairer. After the repairer changed one part from the fridge on his first visit, the problem is still there. Called the repairer again and the repairer came for the second time. Now am waiting for the repairer to come for the third time with a new part. Sharp needs to improve its quality control, IMO. I will keep posting here until the case is finalised.To continue this case. The repairer came for the third time with the parts. He replaced the parts. However, the fridge is still running constantly (producing noise all the time). The repairer quickly reported to Sharp. On 22 December 2017, Sharp represtnative rang me and told me that they would offer the store credit and the store would contact me in the following few days. I contacted the store and asked for a replacement fridge. The replacement fridge was delivered on 2 January 2018. The new fridge is working well so far. Thank Sharp for prompt response to the technician's report and offering the replacement. It was the dealer who slowed the replacement process.

Hi. We too were looking at purchasing this fridge, but are now reconsidering after reading the negative reviews regarding the noisy compressor and fluctuating temperatures Can Sharp give an assurance that the issues with this particular model have been rectified?
Hi Jane, Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your query, we have conducted further investigations and can confirm that there is no common fault for noisy compressors. However, noise levels are dramatically affected by installation variables such as surrounding cabinetry, room size and floor coverings. If you have further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Hi does this model come in white?
https://www.sharp.net.au/products/home-products/refrigerators/sjfj676vwhThanks I have seen this one it is an older model. Was after the SJXE634FLHi Peglet, Thank you for your question. This model does not come in white, you can view our other models at https://www.sharp.net.au/products/home-products/refrigerators Kind regards, Sharp Australia

I really like the design of this fridge but I am very worried about the compressor being noisy. Is there a problem with this model?
Hi Melt, Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this CRN - 506617. A member of our team will be able to assist you accordingly. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

We were all set to purchase this model but poor reviews of this model as well as the sharp sfje624slst have put me off. My current 15 year old LG fridge makes no noise at all and has never broken down - might just hang on to it longer than risk going backwards . Why would sharp and it's service agents insist that the noise as reported by the disgruntled customer be acceptable?
I bought a sharp 624l French fridge 2 weeks ago and I find it great , the noise to me is quite compared to our previous kelvinator frost free you could hear it all over the house. No,problems so far love the lighting and spaciousness in fridge itself . We have a temp controll we put inside ourselves and so far the temp has been spot on no complaints at present so hopefully it will go well.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives