Sharp 624L French Door

Sharp 624L French Door (page 2 of 6)

SJF624STSL, SJXE624FSL

• Internal Layout

Nanny Cat

Nanny CatIllawarra, NSW

Great fridge.

I am really happy with my recent purchase of this fridge. I had read it was noisy, however I haven’t found this at all. It is well set out, easy to see everything in the fridge. I did find the 3 degree setting a little too cold, so I have turned it up to 4 degrees to see how that is. The lighting in the fridge is great too. I do however, wish there were some lights in the freezer.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Yen

YenSydney

Our perfect first brand new fridge ever!

We like Japan product brand because the quality is very good. It has been 1 year now and no problems at all. The temperature is always cold inside the fridge and it does not take long to freeze ice blocks or other stuff in the freezer. Very easy to adjust the temperature and to clean up. A bit of noise but no big deal at all. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Caleb

Caleb

Perfect!

Was bit suspicious on this fridge before purchasing due to the online review of the awful motor noise.
But once it turned up and spin,Jes that was Silent ,so for me the rumor is not existed.

The only thing is if you read the instruction,the motor will spin loud once per day as for the need of maintenance so it is normal that way.
As for the cooling function,it does not have many fansy programmings but it does the main job well.
And also it provides extra large freezer space !
Well done especially at this price and satisfied.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great product highly recommended

We liked this fridge very much, it's good quality, maintains a consistent temperature all the time, Large and handy four compartments easy to use and clean, very easy to adjust the temperature. over all it is a large, quiet, efficient good looking fridge. Great value! I would highly recommended this great product to everyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

David

DavidBrisbane

One of the best fridge we ever had

We had this fridge since 2014. It's one of the best fridge we ever had. love the Japanese quality. We were worry when upgrading out fridge because there are so many things could go wrong. This fridge is quiet and never let us down. Maintenance on Sharp fridge is very low. We will definitely buy another Sharp product.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Jerry

Jerry

awesome

its so quiet, and also very easy to clean. I have already owned it for years still use like a new one. Temperature is easily changeable with Digital display
Unit is Surprisingly quiet. Very stylish design with more than enough room for everything a big family needs
See through doors on the internal freeze made looking for something without the loss of chill ideal.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

very good

it does maintain a good temperature in all compartments it is quiet and it is easy to clean
i am very satisfactory to use this refrigerator. i give a high evaluation i hope the company will continue to make a better refrigerator, all the best and good luck for all of you

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Raymond

RaymondSydney

Its okayy

It can get quite loud but the four compartments come in very handy! I love the handles and it maintains a consistent temperature in all four compartments. The price is alright but I have since found cheaper/more efficient fridges by bigger brands such as Samsung or LG! Late at night, the noise can get irritating but if you live in a big house it shouldn't be a problem!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Astrid B

Astrid BMelbourne

Large, efficient, not as noisy as some say

We chose this fridge after extensive research and back and forth from many different stores. We are so happy that we ended up choosing this 4 door French fridge. There is so much room in the fridge and the FREEZER. It’s great for parties and we absolutely love that the freezer has so much space and we are able to keep meats away from other items by using the drawers. It makes for great organisation. It makes some random noises but it’s not loud at all. All fridges make these noises.

lottiefitz

lottiefitzAU

Perfect fridge

lexxel

lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect....

FayeADELAIDE

SO DISAPPOINTED

I love the look of this fridge, plenty of room, love the ice dispenser, easily organised freezer compartments. But ........ the noise! So very noisy and FREQUENTLY. It disturbs my sleep and sometimes the noise turns to a vibration which does not stop. I have had to turn off mains power on a number of occasions to stop it. I also notice the right door seal gets quite hot. We had guests for dinner one night recently and all said there was no way they would consider one based on the noise. Due to a busy Christmas/New Year schedule have not yet had time to call re service. Just hope I've not bought a lemon.

Faye

Hi, thank you so much for your reply. My reference CRN 531978.

Kind regards
Faye Cook

Faye

Hello again, as I've not had a response as yet I'm just wondering the best action for me to take. The noise is proving a bit too much. My reference CRN 531978.
Thanks so much.
Kind regards
Faye Cook

no parts

have been waiting for parts for a SJXE624FSL one off the doors . they first told me 6 to 8 weeks then after 8 weeks they said it will take another 3 months know they tell me they don't know when . its a disgrace that a company does not hold parts for one off the latest fridges . DONT BUY SHARP NO BACK UP

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Canguro BosteroBrisbane

Great fridge

Awesome fridge, great quality, LEDs lights are very nice and the temperature is being kept perfectly.
It hasn't been noisy at all, it looks great in our kitchen and the really can not find a problem with the unit. We had the fridge for six months so far, highly recommended.

Canguro Bostero

No worries, by the way, we noticed the sides of the fridge doors get hot. Any idea? is this normal or known?

Rod M

Rod MTurramurra

Great fridge, not noisy,

great fridge, drawers in freezer work very well to keep everything in place, temperature in fridge is constant and nothing gets too cold/freezes, not noisy like others have mentioned, they must of fixed any issues on current production, fridge is very heavy and need at least three strong guys to move it up starts safely, (did it with two but was not safe imo)

Katie

KatieBrisbane

No problems with this fridge!

Love this fridge. The design is great - the shelves hold a lot and the doors allow you to store higher items that don't fit in the shelves. The freezer trays are great and being all individual compartments allows means I don't lose things at the bottom for years!
The only downside is that I bake a lot of cakes and I have had to purchase a separate cake fridge as the height of the shelves in this model means that it simply will not hold any high items.
We haven't had a problem with the noise. We have 2 small boys so maybe they just drown it out!!

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was loud, now dead!!

Love the lay out and look of fridge, french door design makes it easy to store large items, fitted kitchen space. Was noisy.. Purchased Dec 2015, died Dec 2017, 8 days past manufacturer's warranty and 6 days before Christmas!! Assuming compressor, have extended warranty with Good Guys thankfully, waiting on service call and next step...

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Matty

Matty

Loud

We purchased this fridge as it was one of only a few that would fit in our kitchen. I love the layout of the fridge. But its really loud when the compressor is working. Loud enough to be heard in the next room. Another thing thats annoying is one of the doors does not sit flush with the other 3.

Sharp A.Sharp

Too noisy. Omg even noisier than 10 years old one.

Its our first time to use new one in our life.

However it starts making "wizzing" nosie once we use after half day.

And so loud now. And keep going. We didnt check this review before.

Bought from goodguys. And checked only goodguys review. So regretble i should have checked this so much noisy issue review.

I cant believe its louder than 10 years old samsung or lg brands.

Young
Young

Have been used now 6mths.
It got used to be the whizzing noise. So doesn't concern to us anymore.
By the way, it's still gd to use. Wish we can use it next 10 years more.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Young, thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review. If you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. Have a good day.

Jo HSunshine Coast

Loud!! Beware this is a very noisy fridge!

Jo H

Thank you Sharp. I will send details as requested.

See all Sharp 624L French Door reviews

Stuart Reader

Stuart Readerasked

what is the dba sound level on the SJXE624FSL 174703

Tom

I don't know the number, but it is quite noticeable even during the day, But only when adjusting its set temperature only,other times quiet.

Sally
Sally

I find ours very annoying and loud for a fridge. I would avoid and go with a different brand. Customer service poor and unhelpful.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Stuart, our team has responded to your email with this information.

CHANDRAasked

I bought it about three years ago , the fridge stopped cooling the top compartment today. Two bottom freezer compartments, are ok . Motor is running , no problems with power. What could be wrong?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Chandra, you can turn off the unit for 24 hours and switch it back on. If this does not resolve the issue we recommend contact a Sharp approved service centre near you for assistance. https://www.sharp.net.au/support/customer-support/service-centre-locator

CHANDRA

Thanks for your advice . The unit is off , fan has been taken out and awaiting replacement Freezer Motor Fan , that is what I have been told ( by repairers that I I engaged and i thought were very prompt in diagnosing and fixing such problems ) could be the problem. I have also been told that there are no guarantees that once the fan is replaced , the fridge is going to work or not. Initially I was told it is the sensor was the problem , then I was told it is the FAN . I am not sure what is next . I have taken the matter up with the company that I engaged to diagnose and fix the problem. That is another matter that I am pursuing apart from getting the refrigerator back on line that has been off for more than 10 days.
I went and saw Good Guys where I bought the unit from . They are of no help at all although it is only seven months outside the warranty period. They told me to contact SA. When I contacted the nearest Sharp Service provider that is listed on their site , they said that they no longer service Sharp Equipment. And Then I rang the next nearest , which is about 85 km from my place, they said they don't go that far. And Sharp Australia, who I have been trying to contact through their wed site, did ring me up once , with a promise to follow up by email, but I have found them to be little help if anything . I think GG sold me a lemon . And a repairer who so far has not identified the actual problem ... but one step at a time . I live in hope.

Paul C.

Paul C.asked

Is it possible to have the fridge display the current temperature of the fridge and freezer compartments? I know how to set them. Seems a waste of a display if this is not possible.

Tom

No not possible Paul, as I tried to work it out too, ONLY in the set up procedure.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Paul, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing this question for assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Download manual