Shaun’s Carpet Cleaning

Shaun’s Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Shaun’s Carpet Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Genx
    GenxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent carpet cleaning

We had Shaun clean our carpets. He did a fantastic job. Arrived on time with great equipment. Our problem was that our lounge room had dog pee due to our senior dog. I clean it up but had lighter coloured carpet in those spots where the pee had soaked in. Shaun was able to clean it right up and still no more stains. The carpets smelt clean and didn’t take too long to dry. I will be calling Shaun for my carpets again.

Samantha P.
    Samantha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effective, Efficient & Friendly!

I found Shaun via a letterbox drop when I was moving between homes recently. His reviews on WOMO were great so I contacted him regarding carpet cleaning at both premises.

Shaun contacted me within the hour and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was punctual and professional and provided an excellent service at both homes! I definitely will be in touch when the carpets next need a deep clean!

Nay
    NayGippsland, VIC

Trustworthy & Reliable

Shaun is reliable, efficient and well priced. I highly recommend Shaun, he is trustworthy. The work he performed is of high quality, stains were effectively removed and the carpets were deodorised. Thank you Shaun, you made my move less stressful.