100% · 60%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Sheds4Less? Claim your listing.

vickiflynn
vickiflynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

Very happy

Shed went together well, instructions could be better, but are no different from all other instructions that come with Chinese products.. If I needed another shed, I would definitely buy another from this company. Show details
Susan R.
Susan R.

Happy with our shed

Happy with our shed. Instructions and part labelling were very good.
The shed was well packaged; prompt efficient delivery on the date promised.
Shed material is heavier than usually available, so nice and sturdy. Show details
Fiona
Fiona

Amazing customer care and product

I was looking for a rare size shed and was resigned to having to have one custom made at great expense when I discovered that sheds4 less stocked one. The online process was incredibly easy and was immediately followed by a personal friendly email from them. I ordered two days before Xmas and expected huge delays but it was delivered within 3 days!! The quality is amazing and it was easy to install with clear and concise instructions and the knowledge that I could contact them easily for help. Brilliant customer service. An outstanding company that I would recommend to anyone. Show details
Rob
Rob

Reliable service, quality product - would recommend

Shed came on time as promised with easy to understand instructions. Shed has been in place for almost 12 months and happy with it so far. Would recommend these guys.

Richardcharlesc
RichardcharlescSYDNEY10 posts

Breath of Fresh Air

Having had a bad expereience with a competitor (see Trade Tested) I was apprehensive about ordering from these guys.

But they couldnt have provided a bigger contrast, pleasant to deal with, very efficient and keen to please. Shed cam with comprehensive instructions and was a doddle to assemble. Now had it for 5 months and looks as good as the day we got it.
Service, attitude, efficiency and value for money.

Sam Blacket