Sheen Group

Sheen Group (page 2 of 9)

louiz

louizAU

Excellent works and services

Dealt with Graeme Cuthbert, which is part of Sheen group I believe, in Box Hill twice before. Very happy both time, both with the works and services.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Louiz - you are correct, they are certainly a part of the Sheen Group. We love their work and all involved go above and beyond :)

Perfect service

I cannot speak highly enough to commend Sheen service. Wonderful customer service, staff could not have been more helpful, car repaired in the time I required, perfect workmanship on replaced car door, car beautifully repaired, cleaned and shining brightly! Thank you so much Zane and staff for an excellent outcome ....
A silver lining in a very dark, beginning cloud of my car being damaged by a non identified driver. I could not be happier!

Jo .H
Jo .H

Fantastic service at Sheen!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Jo! Thanks for your review :) We try to make a disappointing time a little easier!

Very bad service

I went to reservoir Sheen as I heard they good company asking for quote for my damaged car
The manager there took my details and said it takes 2 days . But it’s been 12 days now and still waiting. Every time I call they said tomorrow but never happened. Very bad company wouldn’t recommend it to anyone

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Sabina - thank you for taking our call last week and resolving this issue. Please continue to chat to Tony to ensure your repairs run smoothly. Thanks, James

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne

Sheen Panel Tullamarine

Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris at Tullamarine for his thoroughly courteous and efficient service. He fully explained the process and options open to me and followed through in a timely manner, Very professional!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Andrea! Thank you for your review :) it's great to hear Chris' services are appreciated

Kesh Parvat

Kesh ParvatTullamarine

Sheen Panel TULLAMARINE - Best among the Best 10/10

I cannot be more Thankful to Richard (Or as people lovingly call him Ritchie) for the amount of professionalism and care he had in repairing my 3 Yr old Toyota Camry which was hit from behind by an impatient Tradie. Ritchie speaks customers language. He was very courteous in keeping me up to date with the repairs and dealt with the insurance company himself. I was given a equivalent loan car for the whole time which didn't affect my routine. I was very happy with the Repair and Body work on my car as it looks brand new. it was cleaned inside out before returning. I recommend Sheen Tullamarine any day as they are best in the business and give you the service you deserve. Thanks Ritchie for making my repair experience pleasant.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Kesh! Thanks for your review, it means a lot! The team at Tullamarine are always going the extra mile :)

Jeremy

JeremyMelbourne

Lyons Body Work (Sheens Panels) Eltham

Had a collision two weeks out from Christmas. From the first phone call to picking up my repaired car, Lyons Body Works were fantastic. I was kept updated regularly and given a free loan car for the entire duration of my repairs and did not have to deal with my insurance company, Lyons did it all. Fab and the staff were extremely professional and courteous. Car was ready and waiting on Christmas eve and was washed, vacuumed and I received a lovely show bag. Have used other Sheen Panel outlets and won't go anywhere else for vehicle repairs and have now found my preferred Sheens repairer. (Although don't want to be back any time soon)
Great service, great repairs.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Jeremy! Thanks for your review :)

Very reliable

Excellent service and very friendly from Sheen Croydon, many thanks to Steve 10/10
They fixed my car good.
Will strongly recommend friends to them.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Seng! Thanks for your review :)

Lindsay H

Lindsay HEltham

Fantastic Job - You Couldn't Make A Better Choice !!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for your review - it means a lot that our work doesn't go unnoticed!

Brian

Brianmelbourne

Perfect Repair 10/10

A BIG THANK YOU, to Sheen Tullamarine , after hitting a kangaroo my camry was repaired to absolute pristine condition in every way. The team did the repair in no time , with regular updates along the way. Ritchie is a great guy to deal with, doesn't try the spin as a lot do, keeps a very neat premises inside and out ,you get excellent quality repair from a great team . Thanks for all your help Ritchie, all the best with your very professional panel shop.
I would not hesitate in recommending Tullamarine Sheen if you want good old fashioned service, with quality panel work. .
Cheers Brian.

Fantastic work on my Kia stinger gt

I think sheen Panel Service did a great job on my car and very excited to get it back and it looks better than the day I bought the car

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Con! Thanks for the review :)

Annie

AnnieMelbourne

Perfectly Professional

I cannot speak more highly of Sheen Tullamarine. Their professional approach cannot be faulted and, coupled with their amiable outlook and on time repairs, I would highly recommend Alex and his team anytime.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Annie! Thanks for your review :) It means a lot!

excellent service and speed

A bus ran into me and I delt with Sheen Panels Ferntree Gully. They were so helpful and the whole process went without a hitch. I didn't have to do anything except to pick my car up which was repaired beautifully. They took care of all paperwork and gave me a car for the duration of the repair work.
Thank you to Troy and all the crew and Ferntree Gully.
I highly recommend them, you won't be dissapointed.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Thanks for your review, Robyn!

Excellent and professional service throughout

Sheen Panel in Ferntree Gully were great, they were efficient, professional and took time to explain things.
The loan car was a life saver. Excellent communication and my car looks amazing! Thanks Troy and the crew at FTG.

Great experience from start to finish

After my car being reversed into at a train station, I took my car to Sheen Tullamarine where I was looked after by Richie and the team.
I can't speak highly enough about the professionalism and service that was given start to finish.
I was given a replacement car for the duration of the repair and was informed about the different stages of repair.
I'm very happy with the result and it looks like I have a brand new car again!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Lisa - Thanks for your review! It is so good to hear our quality work is appreciated :)

Viktor P

Viktor PLaverton

Perfect Experience from Start to Finish

After finding damage to my car while parked at a local shopping centre, I took it to Sheen Tullamarine after a positive recommendation from a friend.

I could not ask for better customer service from Alex, Richie and the team. I had a loan car for the full duration of the repair and received great communication.

The end product looks as though I have a brand new car. They turned a negative into a positive!

Excellent service very professional

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the sunshine office and I am glad i did as from the first minute I got there I was treated with the utmost professionalism and was nothing short of that thereafter.
Even after repair I was still given the time of day and felt always welcome. Excellent honest service, very hard to find these days. Highly recommended.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Thomas - Thanks for your review! The team at Sunshine are amazing and always professional :)

Switched.on

Switched.onFerntree Gully

Dangerous & risky people, will promise the world to get a job but can't deliver, are they for real?

my advise to anyone thinking of going there is don't go there, run for the next legitimate place that you can find.
These people will upset customer in the end along with any insurance company, Ferntree Gully, you better improve your product & customer service to work behind a repitable name like Sheens, otherwise change your name to Big Bob's Panel Bashers, seriously, stop wasting people's time & stop trying to rip people off!

Spot on

Damaged my bumper and needed to get it replaced as well as a new driving light for my Toyota Camry 2017 model. I didn't want to be without my car for long so Richard offered to get the parts in so they would be ready to go when I brought the car in. I was given a lone car for the day and picked up mine the very next day. The paint was matched perfectly and the car was detailed inside and out not to mention the friendly service. If there is anyone that needs repairs done to there car I would highly recommend Richard and his team at Sheen panel sevice on 27 Garden drive Tullamarine

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Danny! Thanks for your review. We aim to get you back in your car as soon as possible.

Great Service!

Jarryd at Hoppers Crossing provided great service and really helped me out with my issue for my door panel, would definitely recommend!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Youmna! Thanks for your review - Jarryd and the team at Hoppers Crossing are great!

Excellent Service, Look after everything

Jason at East Hawthorn (Hawthorn Body Works...part of the Sheen Group) is brilliant. You just drop off the car fill out a simple form and he takes care of everything. I didn't have to call the insurance Company. Jason takes care of that. The Car on pickup looked new, was cleaned, and couldn't have been happy. It was just so easy.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Tim, thanks for your review! Jason and the team at Hawthorn Body Works are amazing at what they do!