Sheffield 3 in 1 Meat Grinder Slow Juicer & Salad Express PLA1023

Sheffield 3 in 1 Meat Grinder Slow Juicer & Salad Express PLA1023

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

leusacQLD, 4019

Very good entry level juicer

xorstidPERTH WA

cheap juicer

On special at $72 INC. DEL. I thought I could'nt go wrong.When I pulled it out of the box I found a split in one of the bowls.I let that go but when I assembled it and turned it on I thought a cement mixer would be drowned out by the noise.I disconnected the auger attachment from the motor and turned it by hand I realised the auger was rubbing against the seperator screen quite hard making it difficult to turn by hand.This means that the auger is wearing away on the stainless screen so plastic would be in the juice.I packed it away and returned it to deals direct and i cannot fault their customer service.
Main body and motor seemed well made.
Rest of machine seemed cheap and poorly designed.Maybe i just got a bad one?

karenfffnsw, 2323

The cheapest and best juicer

mother

motherasked

A store near liverpool nsw?

karenfff

I've only seen it online store. deals direct. com.au

gif

gifasked

I am considering buying just like to know from people who own and used item. how durable is the juicer & the parts, do they last?

leusac

Hi, I have been using mine between 5 to 6 times a week, sometimes twice a day for two months now. It has not been long so my answer may not be that useful to you. I have used an expensive juicer before and the juices produced were thinner and lighter than the juices produced by the Sheffield juicer. Pulp and fibres come out very dry. I sincerely recommend the juicer from my experience with it but it depends on individual taste. Sometimes depending on the combination of fruits and veggies the juice can be almost as thick as a smoothie because veggies like kale and cauliflower can have some of the pulp pushed through the sieve mesh not just the liquid, but I don't mind that. I wanted to juice without having to break the bank to buy an expensive juicer, so I'm very happy. The Sheffield juicer is quite sturdy and I believe it will last at least for the 12 months warranty. If it lasts 12 months, I believe it is worth it, if it lasts longer than that it will be a bonus for the price paid.

Hi gif,
I sent mine back immediately because I couldn't cope with the horrendous noise and one of the bowls had a split and the second looked like it would split soon.
I can't comment on how long it would last but the metal mesh strainer seemed to be rubbing against the plastic spiral auger causing the noise and I didn't want to drink my juice with plastic in it.

karenfff

mine has been working great. The sound is loud. but it's just as loud as my 2000watt breville blender. I would describe the juice to be no different to getting it from Boost Juice. no parts have broke yet. For less than $100, it is worth it.

Get an answer from our members and Sheffield representatives