4.2

AJJSydney

Still Cold calling Spammers

Received a call out of the blue, they didn't even know my name. No convenience check to see if the time of the call was appropriate, couldn't tell me where their data was from. poorly written script, wouldn't answer any questions. When asked who owned the company was told "[name removed]", but they refused to put me through to him or tell me his last name. Promised he'd call me back.. guess what? ..he didn't.
    TOTALLY unprofessional with no marketing skills. Treat them like the plague.

AJJ

Fact is I wasn't a client NOR even someone who wished information from you, so your apologies are a cheap attempt to divert suspicion of your company's methods

Future Assist Group of Companies

Looking for Financial Planning Services?

Read the reviews for Future Assist Group of Companies

Ad
    MJC

MJCSydney, NSW

Cold calling spammers

Received a call out of the blue and I have never had any dealings with the organisation. They clearly identified themselves which is good. Called on my corporate direct line to talk about my superannuation and any insurances bundled therein. That is as far as they got.

You cannot direct call people and launch into a spiel without confirming if it is a convenient time. The receiving party may be in the middle of a crisis. If you show disrespect to the potential client, not a good sign in my etiquette book. Sorry.

Tristan

TristanParramatta

Unrequested Telemarketer Spam

I'm not a customer or potential customer of Sheffield Financial Advisors. But I've been contacted many times by telemarketers who are trying to convince me to attend some sort of marketing session for Sheffield Financial Advisors. I've informed them, multiple times, that even if I were interested in attending, I'm not their target market, but I've been called back at least 5 separate times now.
    I can't comment on the actual business itself, but they shouldn't be cold calling random people and expect to create a good name for themselves.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Sheffield Financial Advisors compares to other Financial Planning Services

See all Sheffield Financial Advisors reviews