Sheffield PLA1032

Sheffield PLA1032

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

Excelent breakmaker

I have had my breadmaker now for 1 month and I would not buy bakers bread again. The smell in the house of fresh bread is lovely, the bread is so lovely to eat. I have the stainless steel Sheffield breadmaker and it does every thing I want it to do. I even make jam and packer cakes in it. Buy one and you will never buy bread from a shop again
    The freshness and the lovely smell of the bread being make

Kate Howland

Kate Howlandasked

Ihave lost the Instruction booklet can’t operate it first time to use it. Any help?

Pam H.

Pam H.asked

How do I download copy of the manual for the Sheffield Breadmaker PLA1032

Nickyasked

Want to know how to remove cooking tin from bread maker? I don't have a copy of the manual

Gordon
    Gordon

twist the tin to the left or right [I for got which way now] and lift it out. I will be very hot.

Nicky

For a loaf of bread without the huge hole in the bottom of the loaf, remove the dough paddle before it starts the cooking process. Once the dough has been mixed, flatten out into metal dish.