SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At first glance SHEIN is amazing. I'm now finding 2 of 7 items have shrunk!

The ordering process was so easy, and delivery was great. But products were disappointing. Im so frustrated, this has never happened to me before, i cant get through to customer service to see if I can get refunded.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality and shipping

Very happy with this purchase. I ordered 14 products from shein and they were all amazing quality. It came about a week earlier than if was meant to. Be careful on sizing. For some products, i wish I had gone down a size as I am an 8 but needed a 6.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Their refund system is a lie.

I had ordered with them. Some of items were really poor quality so I did create return. I had printed label , send from chosen parcel point . It’s been few days and I haven’t heard from Shien..”
No money back, no email that they received my parcel. I was trying to contact them on chat and I had email them. Still not respond.
Poor service . With Asos, U got my money back, just after I dropped my parcel to post office.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Amanda, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Cheap quality thin crappy materials

I’m pretty disappointed with my order I spent over $300 and got over 20 items which is very cheap. But a lot of the garments are made out of those static thin silky materials. I will never purchase anything from this company again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello Nicole, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

Nicole
Nicole

I didn’t provide a reference number ‍♀️

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful. Had to return items due to wrong sizing

Had to return items due to wrong sizing however never received my refund nor was I ever contacted apart from to acknowledge the receipt of my returns. Very disappointed indeed.

Hi, Jackie,
sorry for your inconvenience.
May I know your order number?
I will check it for you.

Waste of money, unless you’re a fan of packaging.

I purchased several outfits from shein,

Which all arrived in a timely manner,

But EVERY SINGLE ITEM is such poor quality, Kinda like it’s been purchased from Wish.

But the packaging was amazing and high end. Which makes me even more angry, y’all need to set your priorities straight.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for the bad experience. If you have any problem about your order or our service, could you give us your order number? We will help you soon.

Item broke within 10minutes and unable to make complaints to customer service

The shoe straps broke as soon l tried them on! Package arrived today and the strap broke within 10minutes, very disappointed. I asked for a refund on their website it states that l need to cover the shipping cost which isn’t fair, it was not my fault that the item is damaged so why l have to lose money to return it? It should be free returns for damaged items.I want to be compensated with the full refund and not have to pay to send the broken shoe back. There is no real customer service contact number or email, and there is no help section on their website for me to dispute this issue so im hoping writing on here will get through to Shein and will make other consumers think twice before shopping with Shein. This was my purchase with Shein

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hillary we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Hillary T.
Hillary T.

Hi Alice, thank you for replying to my review. My order number is GSHM7N008000W89

gigi

I didn't get my full refund

I returned two items and didn't even receive the full refund. One item was $42.95 and the refund was supposed to go to my SheIn wallet. I only received $29.56??????? why where is my full refund.

my other item was $26.95 and the refund was supposed to go to my PayPal, I only received $15 why??

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. gigi. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

GSHMXG007000ULV

and GSHMXG00A000UD6

Haleeza

HaleezaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it! My favourite color

I ordered this dress and unexpectedly it is exactly the same as shown in picture! I am satisfied! And this green is my favourite one..I love shopping with Shein! I feel like prices are really affordable

Shani

ShaniSydney, NSW

Love it!

I Purchased 5 dresses from SHEIN. all of them are perfect and looks exactly same as shown on their app. Highly satisfied
Only negative thing is delivery.

Z H.

Z H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service in regards to returns

When I first asked for a return the shein agent replied by asking for photo evidence that the item was larger than what was suggested on the size chart. However, after replying back that I wasn’t sure how to measure some areas of it, she sent me a return ID. I really appreciate how they were able to work around the issue.

Poor Service From Shein and Fastway couriers

Never used this shein website and probably won't again, I had to wait one month for the pants I ordered. On try to contact Shein on there customer service website no one replied. On contacting the Fastway couriers service who deliver the parcel had to keep ringing them to get someone to locate my parcel. A lot of work to do to find your parcel would not recommend this company or the Fastway couriers they use, as when I finally got my parcel they threw it on my wet lawn I was not told the day they were delivering it from Fastway as I was promised poor service all round. Do not recommend this place beware.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

tracy

Hello, I had to chase it up myself in the end and have finally received my parcel after ringing continuously to fast way couriers. I will not be providing you with any details thank you anyway

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Thanks for your response. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us at any time.

Wouldn’t shop here twice

Great range of clothes but all shirts bought are see-through. I wore my corduroy skirt first time today and it split from behind, just lucky it happened when I arrived home (was not even a tight fit, if that’s what some of y’all are thinking). Still what you pay is what you get I guess

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Adia. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.

Adia
Adia

This is my order number XCB101958

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Roxanne Russell

Roxanne RussellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Value for money & variety

Website is easy to use. Good variety of products including larger sizing. Good prices and reasonable shipping. Afterpay is offered which is a bonus! Size charts are provided for 'regular' sizing and for the 'curvey' range! The curvey range are more generous in sizing (0XL being an 18AU).

Terrible

Terrible material, horrible customer service. It is truly Chinese company, no honour refund policy. A great Cheater. I ordered online, did not receive good products, returned immediately but never got refund.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Jenni. Could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shipping experience. Thank you so much.

KathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poorly designed garments with cheap fabric

I bought 10 tops at the Black Friday Sale - The first time I have bought from Shein. None were wearable. They were made of cheap nylon material, some see-through. The designs were fine but the cut poor. They looked like they had been made in a sweat shop in a third World country. Granted they were cheap but they looked worse than cheap. Wasn't worth sending them back - gave them to the Salvos and was embaressed doing that. Would never buy again.

Kath

Hi - It's CBP93791 but I am not sure what you expect to do - already gave the goods to the Salvation Army

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Cristine

CristineSydney, NSW

I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

Both my daughter and i were extremely apprehensive to order with so many harsh reviews but i have to be honest we were very happy. My two items arrived within 8 days they were two jumpsuits which were nice quality but thes style for both were quite blousey on top and didnt suit me. At the time of writing this review they have been returned and i was able to track this and waiting for refund. My daughter bought 3 items one a particularly stunning dress for $20!!!! which she wore to a wedding last week and got countless compliments. We will definitely order again.

ChloeSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - Do not trust.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I can help you in the best way.

ZYY89296

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you. :)

Caro

CaroPerth, WA

Really pleasantly surprised!

After reading the reviews on-line and after I had placed my order, I was really nervous.
I ordered 4 dresses just last week and everything arrived today!
Okay, so, some of the fabrics aren't amazing and the workmanship not great, BUT for the prices paid I am really satisfied with my products and will be able to wear everything well.
The brand seems pretty true to size as I ordered a couple of mediums rather than small as I thought they might be too small but I probably could have gotten away with my normal size - small.
All items were exactly as advertised and I have found the whole experience much, much more pleasurable than many of the reviews led me to believe I would.
I am a young at heart 62 year old woman living in Western Australia.

bligh

Do not buy from this store.

I bought three items and all three did not look as advertised. They were also the incorrect size and made of bad quality. I advise against shopping with them and I will not be in the future. They also make you pay to return items even if the issue was not your fault.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, bligh. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.

bligh

PXP89198 I am already in contact. I have advised I would like a full refund of the postage I had to pay ($8.95)to return items on top of a refund on the items.

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team just sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands