SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

1.2

Girls solid tracks

Girls solid tracksHunter Region, NSW

Wrong size in a kid size.

I bought a pair of shorts that were supposed to be an adult size shorts and it came in today and soon as I opened the package up. It was a size 8 In a kids shorts and It didn’t seemed like the size was the right one for me because it looked smaller than I thought it was and I knew that wasn’t my size shorts. It could’ve been a bit more accurate about what sizes you give to people instead of giving others the confusion of what sizes they’re and make it a little easier to figure out.

Lani

LaniFar North Queensland, QLD

Size variations

Purchased 4 pairs of long pants measurements as per description in order form when they arrived not 2 pairs were the same fit 1 pair was good 3 pairs were all different fits quality control is non existent would not recommend that any one use this company and after reading other reviews will not return the 3 pairs I have because not only would I not get a refund but would be 3 pairs of pants down as well extremely disappointed as they were gifts lift you act Shein.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Springate

SpringateSydney, NSW

No customer service, no reply to emails, no refund or ability to return goods

Don’t use this company, there’s no way to get in touch with a person if you have any issues, it’s all automated responses. There’s no way to return goods that are faulty or don’t fit, and no way to contact customer services about it. We are stuck with items that will go to a charity shop now. I’ll never shop here again

Shamiron

ShamironPerth, WA

Horrible customer service

I have handed in my returning goods from my order number GSHM950000004XG on the 5th of November with return ID 25030410 and received a confirmation email that my goods were received.I’ve been trying to contact SHEIN from their app several times however it not very helpful it’s just automated my questions never gets answered.
It’s been over a month now and it’s really frustrating and I am really unsatisfied with their customer service.I’ve tried to contact them on Facebook messenger and they said that I just have to wait and then no response for any other messages.
Don’t shop here it’s a waste of time plus the quality isn’t the best either.it’s nearly two months now I haven’t got my refund money.

Bevvy

BevvyHunter Region, NSW

Nothing was the correct size

I bought 3 dresses. All the same size.
Nothing fit, one dress was distorted. Didnt look like the picture. The other 2 just didnt fit.
Was just a waste of money.
I hesitated buying from them. But did and now sorry.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Charge for returns

I took my measurements and followed all the reviews that said order a size up. I did this and the waist band was always too small and the rest of the garment too big. If you're ordering a Large you will still get a small waist band. Also I don't like being charged for returns when the garments are not as described. Just buy in a shop!

pek123

pek123Victoria

Bad quality, paid returns

I got clothes that had sizing issues and some had heaps of loose threads. Overall the quality wasn't very good and everything was cheap and poorly made. After I sent some photos they gave me a small refund. It just wasn't worth paying to return everything else and I never wore any of the clothes so I'm out $80.
I haven't shopped there since but I recently got an alert that there have been 2 security breaches and my details have been leaked to the dark web. Now I just want to delete my whole account.

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

All products are small to size.
I returned all my items, which took way longer to return then what it did to receive the items.
Then to top it off Shein did not give a full refund.
They took freights fees for the delivery (which i paid for when I placed the order), they took return freight fees (understandable and happy to pay) then there were more funds deducted from refund that had no explanation.
Poor customer service.
Not worth your money.
Snitch
Will never shop here again.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
GypsyBella

GypsyBellaSydney, NSW

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality. I ordered 1XL AND 2XL in the Curve / Plus range. 1XL is SUPPOSED to be size 18, 2XL is SUPPOSED to be size 20. 1XL in the PLUS size range would BARELY fit a SIZE 10 woman - not even CLOSE to being a size 18..

Felicity

FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

Ordered 11 items, took forever to arrive, only received 10, 6 were completely incorrect, the rest incorrect sizing. Will not provide address for refund and will only offer $25 store credit even after numerous requests for refund.
Have also gone through the bank to get refund and they appear on credit card as a tech company so you have go through hoops to try getting refund. Still ongoing issue

Rose K.

Rose K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not refunding my money.

It has been over two months that I have been waiting for my refund but you keep making excuses. My order number is GSHMRR0040005KY. Refund my money now. This company is a rip off, avoid at all costs.

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't ever buy from this site!!

Sent me broken products and then had to fight with them to do anything about it. Charged me $12.95 for delivery and can't even bubble wrap item or send it in a box so it doesn't get damaged. The clothes are just cheap crap material. Don't waste your money!! I will never buy from here again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Will not touch with a barge pole! Trash!

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID

Regrets! Should've read reviews first. Clothes smell like chemicals!

Also very small fit!

Avoid!!! The clothes are so cheap and nasty. Do not buy. Don't waste your time and money.... You'll be super disappointed.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided.
If you would kindly provide me with the order number, like GSHMR70050003SU? I hope to hear from you soon.

Poor customer support

I purchased items for my granddaughter ended up being way to small, the items were returned and they took $23 from my refund even though it said refund would be free, I have sent emails asking why but still no answer

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, thanks for your contact the order number Order#: GSHM8F00S000WUY, thanks

1 week already and no response from your company, totally unprofessional

Char MZ

Char MZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't trust, no refund, horrible service - Melbourne, AU

disgusted

I ordered what I thought was a cute fax fur rug so I ordered two. Received them months later and they ar way smaller , wrong colour,not even a symmetrical love heart shape and are useless! False advertising at its best.$50 down the drain, not inpressed!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, suzanne c. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.

Sus

SusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

They show something in the picture and sell something else, the quality of their products are really really bad, it's waste of money and time, I will never ever shop again with them Kmart is far far better than their clothes.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, Sus, sorry for the bad experience.
Could you give me your order number and name or SKU of the product?
We will provide a free RL for you to return it.
Waiting for your reply.

JasmineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do NOT recommend. Very poor fabric and general quality

VERY unsatisfied with the products I purchased. Extremely poor quality of fabric and material. Would advise STRONGLY NOT TO BUY their products. Will not buy from there again and will be advising others not to as well.

Jasmine

I made a return claim too

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, Jasmine, sorry for your waiting. May I konw your order number and the name or SKU of the product? We will give feedbacks for our related personnel. Thanks for your cooperation.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

What a load of rubbish

Rubbish product Paid nearly $100 for crap.. I will never purchase for this crap brand again and I’ll make sure I tell others to do the same.. Absolute garbage. My daughter is going to be so disappointed

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for the bad experience. If you have any problem about your order or our service, could you give us your order number? We will help you soon.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands