SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

1.2

ShoppingGirl

ShoppingGirlSydney, NSW

Difficult to return items, takes way too long to arrive compare with similar website like Asos, iconic

It is very difficult to navigate the website for return and refunds. unclear instructions and also have to wait for a period of time for the return label to be generated. no phone number to call. no chat to engage simple response. I am happy with half of my purchase however the other half are not accurate. Will not shop with them again as cost doesn't not justify the time spend chasing orders.

selena m.

selena m.Perth, WA

Don't waste your money

Purchase 4 maternity items, size S, and only 1 is wearable. Material and design very poor. Don't waste your money.

waste of time SMH

Found the pricing more than reasonable but was very disappointed when the products arrived.

The sizing was way off with skirts all being way to big, material cheap, thin and don't look like photos.
They all also fit awkwardly with sips making weird dents and no consideration of a waist.
The bikini was too small even though I followed size charts. I'm size 10-12 ordered L and XL... a large ( including measurements) is a not what they said it would be, instead it should be a generous size 6-8

Do not shop here unless you want to shop at a place that sizes incorrectly or provides noticeably cheap and unflattering clothing.

Barbara B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WARNING!!

Their business model based on fraud.
-Terrible quality (forget the item's photo online - nothing to do with the reality)
-missing items from the parcel
- wrong size
- they don't have consumer service. You won't have back your money!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Hi,

I have already sent you a message on your Facebook page and on your website. My order number is GSHMRA00U000TBA.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have sent you an email, please check.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

Ordered 3 items, all poor quality and not as described, 1 I may wear around the house. Tried to return and contact customer service, site goes around in circles, so I was very disappointed.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for the bad experience. If you have any problem about your order or our service, could you give us your order number? We will help you soon.

Poor Quality, Super Super big size

Not happy with my product. First time buying online from Shein and I wasted 60$
Now trying to return but It is harder than I thought
Definitely not recommend to anyone

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. May I know your order number? Thanks for your kind help.

Horrible!!

came late, destroyed and horrible! Material was crap quality and so atrocious! I wasted 100 dollars on some crap! Never buy there stuff ever it’s 1000% not worth it and so BAD!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

terrible

this was a terrible purchase, the jeans i bought were 2 sizes to big and the quality of the products is unbelievably bad. 100 dollars that i won’t get back DON’T RECOMMENDED

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Terrible quality of product.
Returns system that simply won’t work.
Appalling customer service, who won’t provide any help.
Please, DO NOT use this company.
I may as well have just thrown $60 in the bin.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Maz. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Terrible quality

Today I recieved my package for my daughter. I was so disappointed with the quality tops. Washed out clothing that looked like it was washed a million times.
If it was for me, I would through everything out into the garbage. But because it's my daughters I will leave it.
Now I still need to buy nice looking clothes for her

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Alida. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Alida
Alida

I'm really sorry for the bad review but its unexpecable... GSHMXN0070003WV

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

IzzSydney, NSW

The reason why it wasn't delivered

Shein use Fastway couriers and not Australia Post. Fastway couriers are so bad. They don't leave a calling card and their drop off point is a chemist (Waverley) in Bronte miles away from where I live. The chemist sent a text advising they had my parcel and Fastway record this as being delivered. Shein has no knowledge of this and keep saying its been delivered. Shein need to change their courier to Australia Post!
I Purchased t-shirts in January that was the wrong size and returned them for a smaller size and thats when the nightmare began. Shein said the items had been delivered but I never received them. I'm now waiting on my refund confirmation that's been over a month.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Izz. Thanks for your new purchase. We would love to check the courier for you. May I know the new order number first? We will try our best to provide a better service for you.

JppSydney, NSW

No real customer service

I want to chat with a real person as I need to change the size of the returned items. Is there anyone who can help me? I’m not happy with the measurements provided as they’re not accurate. The material is not good as well. I’m in Australia and I want a phone number to call. Thanks

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Order number:
BYX106887. I’m still waiting for 4 items to be exchanged. However I want to change the size that I’ve given to the team last time.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Ashy C.

Ashy C.Perth, WA

Do not order from these guys

I have been waiting over 4 months for the items I have purchased. They have sent me incorrect items twice and refused to send me my items until I returned the wrong package they sent! Eventually they sent me two out of 4 of my original items but in the wrong size and I had to drive an hour to the depot of their chosen delivery company to pick up the wrong items! The customer service is a joke. I’m now considering this theft and I will be contacting the police re: theft and fraud!
Do not purchase from this company! The stress is not worth it!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

SofiaSydney, NSW

Refund incorrect amount. Stop stealing my money Shein

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Sofia. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Sofia

Shein, i replied to u 1 month ago, u still have not replied to me back????

AmyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Return Refund

I returned 2 dresses due to being too big and poor quality in November 2019 still waiting for the refund. Have sent numerous messages with a screenshot stating my refund was being processed on December 4th and have had the same generic response.

Amy

Order number YCL86202 I finally received an email saying to check my World pay account. I don't have one I paid with my credit card!

ZayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Experience with the product - Very good after sales support

Hi,

I made first purchase recently online with Shien Australia and was very disappointed. The quality was very poor and size was terrible.The products are over priced and not up to Australian standards, however, the after sales support is very good. When I raised my complaint, SHEIN's representatives took the matter with professionalism and arranged the return process and finally I got the refund back to my account.

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Zay. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

JoymaeHunter Region, NSW

Terrible Company Cant provide Tracking number ...

Processed the order thru Afterpay last Dec 7 but until now Im still waiting for it and they cant provide a tracking number .. this is my first and the last transaction with SHEIN ...

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have found your order. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Joymae

Hopeless ... I wont recommend SHEIN !!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. If no parcel 2-4 days later, we will refund you. Please no worry for this.

jason

jasonsydney

Yeah avoid this shop. They won't do returns.

They say they do returns but their exclusion list is so long that almost anything you buy you can't return. Also their website is not fully complete. Things missing from it. These companies pop up, smash the market then leave and rebrand to do it again and again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, our return policy can be checked here: https://au.shein.com/Return-Policy-a-281.html. And could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shipping experience. Thank you so much.

KazanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont waste your money

Terrible quality everything misshaped looks nothing like the online photos, I was supposed to get a free gift that didnt arrive with the order. I Wont buy from here again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Kazan. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

YLY89310

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Kazan. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon. The free gift will be added to your order on your side when you check out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Lani

Lani

Awful products and refund process slow and not transparent

Popped in to purchases through a facebook ads and was surprised at how cheap the clothes are. However, the delivery timeframe was ridiculous. Sizes were inconsistent, dresses are see through and made with thin material. Does not look the same as photos. The refund process is even more ridiculous, took ages after you sent back the items. Never order from you again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Lani. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands