SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Nice and fast order

I order last week got it so quickly very happy with product and reasonable price and nice quality and happy

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Pietra

PietraPerth

Terrible

Clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears. Buttons come off, threads are loose, etc. Won’t be ordering from them again.

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

Dani

Dani

Love Shein's clothing and shipping is fast!

I have spent over $700 worth of clothes for the whole Family from Shein over the last 6 weeks. All orders tend to arrive within 2 weeks, and we are very happy with the quality. Our new favourite clothing shop, great job guys -x

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Hit or miss

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

SHEIN
Alice L.SHEIN
Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Michelle H

Michelle Hasked

I have sent some things back that I brought but were to small or didn’t look like the picture. Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get a refund please.

I haven't received my refund yet and it's been a month already. I took into consideration the holidays so perhaps it is on its way. I sent mine on 7th of Dec. until now still pending.

Update: I've received the notification that warehouse has received my package. Money refund is still being processed. Perhaps a few days until I get my money back.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands