SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Cris M.

Cris M.Tasmania

My first experience was perfect

I've just got my order, which is 2 dresses, and I'm super happy with them. This is my first purchase at online Shein, and I'll certainly buy more again. Both dresses are beautiful, like the pictures, well made, and good fabric for the price I paid. The size was okay for me. I'm truly S, and I found both matches that standard. The delivery is great, they work super fast and with good communication for tracking. So, hope this company keep it and do not disappoint their customers.

Stacey L

Stacey LSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs affordable and the quality is good

I have ordered quite a few items from Sheins Maternity range, and I have been impresses from quality to shipping time and everything in between. I am super happy with all my purchases and I feel great being able to dress up and dress down and all are sooooo comfy. It's hard to feel beautiful through this time but their range has made it easy. I will continue to purchase even after bub arrives.

rainbird456

rainbird456Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woollen Jumpers

Received the first package of two jumpers today and very happy with them, exactly as described and no complaints with either, love the individual sealed bags to keep them clean, for the price (even if I get one season, super cheap) I am one very happy customer.

Michelle E.

Michelle E.Sydney, NSW

Wrong returns policy

You certainly pay for what you get cheap and nasty and sizing is way of. I also got charged nearly 20 dollars to return 3 items it states 10.52 if parcel is under 20kg will never purchase again.

Tat

TatNSW

DO NOT SHOP HERE

I purchased and item which I never received. Tried their customer service Avenue which just took me around and round in circles with auto prompt messages. Managed to find a live chat option and chatted to someone only to be advised that I needed to chase up parcel point and it wasn’t their responsibility. Contacted them on Facebook only to be sent to the same auto prompt page. I am still yet to receive the item.

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAm

I had ordered twice from shein and was very satisfied with their service but on my third order i was shocked i did not got my 2 items which were not so expensive but i have paid price for those product.
I contacted in facebook page shein australia and they were very polite in replying as they said me to wait for a week and they will get back to me. After 8th day i did not got any response and i messaged them and they replied me saying they checked the video and all the items were included in packaging.
I am shocked what are they trying to say that i am lying them for the product i didnot received which is paid.
Unethical and unsocial attitude.
Shame on you people.

Nay88

Nay88Gippsland, VIC

Surprisingly impressed!

I have recently made my first order with Shein and I have to say, I'm actually impressed lol. Shipping was surprisingly fast considering I live in Australia, like far less then the estimated time and for the low amount of money I paid for the item it's actually a really nice top. Hopefully my next order will be just as good.

Joi B.

Joi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

reasonable price and good quality clothings

Fast delivery, only takes around 2 weeks. Verity items of clothing, most of them are pretty good quality with reasonable price. Can easily find what I am looking for. Good overall.

No returns

My products (two tops and trousers) were so disappointing - advertised as cotton blend but felt like 100% polyester - cheap shiny sort of material which i would never wear. Tried to contact the company several times to organise a return (as advertised 100% refund guarantee!) but no response. Complete rip-off.

Nice and fast order

I order last week got it so quickly very happy with product and reasonable price and nice quality and happy

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

Girls solid tracks

Girls solid tracksHunter Region, NSW

Wrong size in a kid size.

I bought a pair of shorts that were supposed to be an adult size shorts and it came in today and soon as I opened the package up. It was a size 8 In a kids shorts and It didn’t seemed like the size was the right one for me because it looked smaller than I thought it was and I knew that wasn’t my size shorts. It could’ve been a bit more accurate about what sizes you give to people instead of giving others the confusion of what sizes they’re and make it a little easier to figure out.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

Lani

LaniFar North Queensland, QLD

Size variations

Purchased 4 pairs of long pants measurements as per description in order form when they arrived not 2 pairs were the same fit 1 pair was good 3 pairs were all different fits quality control is non existent would not recommend that any one use this company and after reading other reviews will not return the 3 pairs I have because not only would I not get a refund but would be 3 pairs of pants down as well extremely disappointed as they were gifts lift you act Shein.

T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Springate

SpringateSydney, NSW

No customer service, no reply to emails, no refund or ability to return goods

Don’t use this company, there’s no way to get in touch with a person if you have any issues, it’s all automated responses. There’s no way to return goods that are faulty or don’t fit, and no way to contact customer services about it. We are stuck with items that will go to a charity shop now. I’ll never shop here again

Pietra

PietraPerth

Terrible

Clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears. Buttons come off, threads are loose, etc. Won’t be ordering from them again.

Shamiron

ShamironPerth, WA

Horrible customer service

I have handed in my returning goods from my order number GSHM950000004XG on the 5th of November with return ID 25030410 and received a confirmation email that my goods were received.I’ve been trying to contact SHEIN from their app several times however it not very helpful it’s just automated my questions never gets answered.
It’s been over a month now and it’s really frustrating and I am really unsatisfied with their customer service.I’ve tried to contact them on Facebook messenger and they said that I just have to wait and then no response for any other messages.
Don’t shop here it’s a waste of time plus the quality isn’t the best either.it’s nearly two months now I haven’t got my refund money.

Kendal L.asked

I ordered something from Shein and it says its been collected from Brisbane airport but I've heard nothing from AUSPOST. One of my friends has an order thats been sitting in Botany, NSW for about 3 days but another one of my friends had her order go from Botany NSW to Townsville QLD in one day. Kinda confused lmao

Juliet G

I van understand your frustration; unfortunately there seems to be a pattern with them

Kendal L.

Yeah, I can tell from all the replies. Just seems a bit odd considering we all ordered within days of each other. my friend is adamant that her "manifesting" is what caused it to come before mine

Kendal L.

It appears they are just very slow at updating their tracking! My friends parcel has arrived and my parcel has been given to the hands of Auspost with expected delivery today!

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

WOW way too scared to purchase from you after reading the reviews!!

Juliet G

I wasn't too sure about ordering. It took a fair while for the parcel to arrive, but when it did each t-shirt was carefully presented in a fabric bag. So far, so good.
I then rinsed them all in cold water & all shrank by about 4 sizes, eg a t-shirt I bought for my 16 y.o. granddaughter now fits 8 y.o. granddaughter (just). I can't get any response from Shein.

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands