SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Stacey LSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs affordable and the quality is good

I have ordered quite a few items from Sheins Maternity range, and I have been impresses from quality to shipping time and everything in between. I am super happy with all my purchases and I feel great being able to dress up and dress down and all are sooooo comfy. It's hard to feel beautiful through this time but their range has made it easy. I will continue to purchase even after bub arrives.

rainbird456

rainbird456Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woollen Jumpers

Received the first package of two jumpers today and very happy with them, exactly as described and no complaints with either, love the individual sealed bags to keep them clean, for the price (even if I get one season, super cheap) I am one very happy customer.

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAm

I had ordered twice from shein and was very satisfied with their service but on my third order i was shocked i did not got my 2 items which were not so expensive but i have paid price for those product.
I contacted in facebook page shein australia and they were very polite in replying as they said me to wait for a week and they will get back to me. After 8th day i did not got any response and i messaged them and they replied me saying they checked the video and all the items were included in packaging.
I am shocked what are they trying to say that i am lying them for the product i didnot received which is paid.
Unethical and unsocial attitude.
Shame on you people.

Nay88

Nay88Gippsland, VIC

Surprisingly impressed!

I have recently made my first order with Shein and I have to say, I'm actually impressed lol. Shipping was surprisingly fast considering I live in Australia, like far less then the estimated time and for the low amount of money I paid for the item it's actually a really nice top. Hopefully my next order will be just as good.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Pietra

PietraPerth

Terrible

Clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears. Buttons come off, threads are loose, etc. Won’t be ordering from them again.

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Hit or miss

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sizing.

Fast shipping! Good sizing. Recommend for my curvier lady’s who worry about online shopping.
Currently a 14 in Kmart pants. Brought the size Xl for a oversized vibe. Perfect fit! Big like I wanted and so stretchy. Quality is what you would expect for cheaper items. But wash well and hold shape. Love it.