SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

2.2

Joi B.

Joi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

reasonable price and good quality clothings

Fast delivery, only takes around 2 weeks. Verity items of clothing, most of them are pretty good quality with reasonable price. Can easily find what I am looking for. Good overall.

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Eva

Eva

Very poor fabric quality

Recently I have bought an activewear leggings from Shein. Most of their products have quiet nice look and I trusted the reviews that have been provided on the product and bought this legging. The first time I put it on, it got ripped off due to very poor fabric quality. It was perfectly fit on me but the fabric they used is outworn because it didn't even tear from its seam but the actual fabric was ripped off. Additionally their customer service is not good at all as it is not easy to contact them when you face this kind of issue. Now I have to pay for product return postage to be eligible for a refund only for a product that had a terrible fabric quality. I should not have trusted the reviews and I won't shop from Shein anymore.

Chloe Q.

Chloe Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied

KMB

False Advertising On Website- Terrible Customer Service- Still waiting for refund- Would not recommend!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, KMB. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Hi Alice- Order #GSHM5Y00T0000DN

KMB

I would expect a pre-paid postbag to be sent out in this case. 1. I order online as chronically ill and can't get out easily and 2. I should not be out of pocket for your false advertising on your website.

AnnoyedPerth, WA

dont get your refund for returns

I returned 2 dresses nearly 5 weeks ago and still have not revieved my refund... shocking company, do not waste your money, delivery also takes forever... no customer service line so no one to speak to

Annoyed

how do i contact you other than on here

Annoyed

its literally impossible to speak to someone via your website

THE WORST - I wish I could give them less than 1 star

It's been a month already. They authorised the refund, received the returned good but refuse to refund the money to my PayPal account as originally agreed. I will never buy from them again. Do not recommend.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

BoBo

leave your email address and I will

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Please send us an email at dispute@shein.com with productreview-BoBo on the title? We will help you soon.

wendynorris

wendynorrisWestern Australia

Fantastic Service

I ordered a number of things (tops, dresses and skirts). My order arrived promptly as expected and I was kept informed of the delivery status. Some of the clothes didn't fit or weren't as I expected, however this is the nature of online shopping (this was no different to any other company I've shopped with, its the chance you take when online shopping). I kept four items and I'm happy with the quality and fit of these items. I contacted Shein to arrange a return and they were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I received my refund promptly. I'm extremely happy with my Shein experience and will definitely shop with them again.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petax

Petax

Website makes returns impossible. So misleading and deceptive.

((EDIT: good outcome, customer service prompt to solve the problem. However website still needs to be fixed to make returns easier. Good outcome in the end though. ))

Clothes arent bad at all but the returns process? IMPOSSIBLE. None of the links work to submit a ticket, I cant contact them in any way shape or form so this is what Ive had to resort to. Im hoping someone from shein replies to this so I can return my unwanted items. Im so frustrated by their website and their lack of (non existent) customer service. My order number is YYZ82370.

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Petax. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check it to know more about that. And the return policy can be checked here: https://au.shein.com/Return-Policy-a-281.html

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

DanielleVictoria

Return process difficulties

For the last 9 days I have been attempting to have the return process information sent to me for a produce that doesn't fit properly.
I have provided all the information asked - Order number, email address, mobile number, copies of emails - and l still do not have the appropriate information on how l return an item.
The process is unnecessarily difficult and very frustrating.
I would not recommend purchasing from Shein given how terrible the return process is and how poor the customer service is.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Danielle. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

#3229

c0urtzz

c0urtzzPerth, WA

Really surprised with how happy I was with my order

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep making improvement to provide you better items and service. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us any time. Have a nice day!

SCAM STAY AWAY

This company is a SCAM do not buy for them. I was promised a refund for something I spent $80 to return all the way to America, 3 months ago and still no reply. STAY AWAY

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Kerren. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Kerren. Sorry to bother you again. May I know if you received the refund now? We apologize again for any inconvenience and we look forward to your message.

casey13

casey13Western District, VIC

Disapointed my items didnt arrive

I ordered 2 items that never arrived thanks to customs. Shein gave me a full refund. I was able to wear a friends costume wich she ordered from Shein. I loved the long line lace gown it looked amazing with a matching white two piece underneath. I want to re order what I didn't get but how will I know if customs will hold it again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience this time. Would you please provide us your order number to solve the issue better? Waiting for your feedback later.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, there. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, so sorry to bother you. May I know if you received your packages now? We will appreciate your feedback about the items you received. Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!