SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

freddy

freddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality fast delivert

definitely worth the price also very fast delivery i am very happy for my first purchase way better than most big shops you have to pay way way more than that in shops

Leanne7173Tasmania

Don't do it girls

One wash on 5 hoodies and destroyed. Everything sticks to them. Don't waste your money. No valve for money at all. Kmart has better. And cheaper. Won't be shopping with Yous again

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience.
We can't find your order according to the number you provided.
Please check.

TabolekaSydney, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

Don't waste your time on Shein. Their clothes are hit and miss and it's not as nice as pictured. 2 of my products stained the whole bathtub blue and brown and they are of the same type. Disgusting. It went straight in the bin. How sad that they both looked beautiful, too. Shein's products are PREGNANT with fake dye, especially the glittery tops and dresses. I didn't bother with the refund because it was not worth returning. Also they both went in the bin. NEVER buying from them again. Made in China. Rubbish. It has 2000 times the amount of formaldehyde than the legal amount in Australian made clothing.

Bad quality product-- Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618

I brought Swiss Dot Button Front Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618 . And its not like the picture . The inner layer is smaller than outer layer. and the down part of the dress twisted and can not wear at all. please make sure you are sending good products to customers . I was so disappointed about your product

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I so much love this brand!

I really love this brand with its good quality clothes and efficient delivery. The clothes are exactly the same as how it shows in the selling picture. My most favored part of Shein is its app. You can match your own outfit and join the campaign to win points, which can be used as a discount for your actual purchase, although I had never won one so far... lol But I love the idea. Also, if you do daily check-in, you can also win points. Except for clothes, it also sells a lot of other accessories. Product lines are comprehensive!

Pearl M.

Certainly unimpressive that's for sure

I brought a shirt, and after one wash, on a gentle cold cycle and top put in wash bag, the stencil lettering of the shirt had stuck together and began to peel.
Will I buy again, certainly not!!! Quality is extremely poor and as I attempted to apply for a refund on the shein refund page ( which by the way is practically impossible to find,- the webpage contains no information on how to apply the refund process, and I literally had to google it.) After spending my time up loading info and photos I was redirected to a page saying your request has been rejected!!!! Urggggggghhhhh!
This is very bad business SHIEN and BTW you have lost a customer from ME!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Pearl. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

The order number is GSHM6Q008000MSX. Thanks kind regards

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Kadi Kai

Kadi KaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No way to contact seller about lost shipments

My tracking number is 555928217036. I’m concerned my shipment is lost as I ordered on the 8th of March and it has been in Hong Kong since the 13th. I ordered another shipment AFTER this one and that one has already arrived. Very concerned this 555928217036 is lost!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shopping experience? If not, please contact us for further help. Thank you so much.

KMB

False Advertising On Website- Terrible Customer Service- Still waiting for refund- Would not recommend!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, KMB. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Hi Alice- Order #GSHM5Y00T0000DN

KMB

I would expect a pre-paid postbag to be sent out in this case. 1. I order online as chronically ill and can't get out easily and 2. I should not be out of pocket for your false advertising on your website.

Sheree C.Darling Downs, QLD

Decently pleased with my purchase.

I bought a few items from Shein online store. Delivery was very extremely fast and prompt considering it was shipped from overseas. One thing that I was not pleased with was the quality of the Cami top and tights. Yes I did only pay $18 for those but the quality and finishings should be worth $18. You can get a nice pair of crop top and leggings from target for less than $18. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. Definitely read the item description before you purchase items from Shein.

Sheree C.

Hi alice my order number is GSHM560090000GM. Only just found the notification for this in my spam.

AmelieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will my order arrive on time?

I placed an order on Thursday last week, the 9th and I’m going on a holiday on Saturday, the 19th and my order was shipped on Tuesday so will my order come in time before I leave or not?

Sorry I meant Saturday the 18th

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

My order number is ZZL102846

udita_mittalPerth, WA

Very hit and miss

I have bought clothes from shein for about 4 years. Some things are exactly as described other are poor quality, see through material, and not as pictured. Reviews posted on their website are censored too. Do not trust.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please send me your order number, we'll help you return. Is this acceptable? The reply will be highly appreciated.

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you. :)

THE WORST - I wish I could give them less than 1 star

It's been a month already. They authorised the refund, received the returned good but refuse to refund the money to my PayPal account as originally agreed. I will never buy from them again. Do not recommend.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

BoBo

leave your email address and I will

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Please send us an email at dispute@shein.com with productreview-BoBo on the title? We will help you soon.

K M.

K M.

Disappointed!!!

All the items I bought were made of a material akin to a shower curtain. Very shocked and disappointed at the poor quality of material used. Not suitable for the Australian climate!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello there, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shipping experience. Thank you so much.

MYC

MYCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend the brand to everyone

I bought the top from Shein last month. The top is very comfy and beautiful. I wish it have a white color. It becomes my favorite top, highly recommend to everyone.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Poor quality and looks nothing like the picture that was on website.

Poor quality and looks nothing like the picture that was on website. I'm wondering who actually makes these?? It would be great if they offered free returns refunded the money.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Taff. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.

Taff

I wasn't given an order number. The only correspondence I did get was when my stuff was with toll held up in Melbourne customs. I cannot even get my previous orders on the shein website.

Taff

The closest thing I have to an invoice is the sticker on the bag of the item

Kendal L.asked

I ordered something from Shein and it says its been collected from Brisbane airport but I've heard nothing from AUSPOST. One of my friends has an order thats been sitting in Botany, NSW for about 3 days but another one of my friends had her order go from Botany NSW to Townsville QLD in one day. Kinda confused lmao

Juliet G

I van understand your frustration; unfortunately there seems to be a pattern with them

Kendal L.

Yeah, I can tell from all the replies. Just seems a bit odd considering we all ordered within days of each other. my friend is adamant that her "manifesting" is what caused it to come before mine

Kendal L.

It appears they are just very slow at updating their tracking! My friends parcel has arrived and my parcel has been given to the hands of Auspost with expected delivery today!

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

WOW way too scared to purchase from you after reading the reviews!!

Juliet G

I wasn't too sure about ordering. It took a fair while for the parcel to arrive, but when it did each t-shirt was carefully presented in a fabric bag. So far, so good.
I then rinsed them all in cold water & all shrank by about 4 sizes, eg a t-shirt I bought for my 16 y.o. granddaughter now fits 8 y.o. granddaughter (just). I can't get any response from Shein.

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands