SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 2 of 9)

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sizing.

Fast shipping! Good sizing. Recommend for my curvier lady’s who worry about online shopping.
Currently a 14 in Kmart pants. Brought the size Xl for a oversized vibe. Perfect fit! Big like I wanted and so stretchy. Quality is what you would expect for cheaper items. But wash well and hold shape. Love it.

Perfect fit . Right colour thank you

Very happy with the purchase and the fit . They’ve arrived early than expected. The colour is the same as I chose. Package arrived to my door in excellent condition. Thank you

mennori x.

mennori x.Sydney, NSW

Hit or Miss

Eva

Eva

Very poor fabric quality

Recently I have bought an activewear leggings from Shein. Most of their products have quiet nice look and I trusted the reviews that have been provided on the product and bought this legging. The first time I put it on, it got ripped off due to very poor fabric quality. It was perfectly fit on me but the fabric they used is outworn because it didn't even tear from its seam but the actual fabric was ripped off. Additionally their customer service is not good at all as it is not easy to contact them when you face this kind of issue. Now I have to pay for product return postage to be eligible for a refund only for a product that had a terrible fabric quality. I should not have trusted the reviews and I won't shop from Shein anymore.

Donna Lesha

Donna LeshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant!

I was quite skeptical about ordering on line. I ordered 18 items and they arrived with in the week. (I'm in Australia). I ordered dresses, pj's, sports bras, slippers belts and kitchen goods. The quality was surprisingly good and items matched the pictures. I would highly recommend this site and I will shop here again.

Kimmyj

KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am happy and impressed.

The website is great, there are lots of options to choose from. Good communication. Nice clothes. Some are a bit thin and see-through but I guess I will just have to wear nude underwear. I will be a repeat customer for sure!!

freddy

freddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality fast delivert

definitely worth the price also very fast delivery i am very happy for my first purchase way better than most big shops you have to pay way way more than that in shops

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will shop here again!

I was skeptical that the quality would be good given how cheap everything is, but it is all such good quality and sizing is great.
- Delivery was 2 weeks quicker than they estimated
- Everything looks the same as described and is true to Aussie sizing standards

Can't wait to shop online here again :)

Emma501

Emma501Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

First time ordering from SHEIN. I was very sceptical at first and didn't make the order with high expectations. However, I am really happy with the quality considering how affordable each item was. I've washed each item of clothing and no dyes ran, no shrinking etc. Sizing was pretty accurate, however jeans are a bit hit and miss.
No issues with delivery time, came a week before expected delivery date (I live in Metro Melbourne, Vic so under stage 4 restrictions).
Every single item I ordered came, there was nothing missing or in the wrong sizing. I really think some of the people leaving reviews on here were just really unlucky, or maybe I got lucky!?
Overall I'm impressed and have already placed another order, and returned 2 items.

Gemma

GemmaVictoria

AMAZING

So I placed my order on 20th September and it arrived today!!!! 4 days after I placed the order.

I purchased 5 items of clothing and I love all of them. They all look exactly like they did on the model.

I also love that people can post pictures of the items on SHEIN so you can see what they actually look like on real people. Not just the models.

Would highly recommend.

Marilyn B.

dress shrunk after first wash

Hi i have just purchased my first dress from shein. it was a large size and it was a great fit. i washed it and it shrunk . very dissapointing. I dont want to go to the trouble of returning it .

SHEIN
Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Marilyn, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

Marilyn B.

on the packet it has swdress 0220817671 size large and another number B200901033333

Marilyn B.

how come the order number you said is the same for all of the complaints

Amber W.

Amber W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fashionable, fast and cheap

I started ordering from Shein a couple of months ago. Just placed my third order. Everything has fit perfectly, The reviews on the site are great as you can compare to other customers of similar size/height and they state whether the item is a large, small fit, or as expected. Price is fantastic and it's the only place I've been able to find plus size fashion that doesn't make me look like a granny or cost the earth. Great stuff guys!

Leonora F.

Leonora F.Hobart, TAS

No problems so far at all with SHEIN

I have bought quite a few things from SHEIN over the last three months and so far I have had no issues at all. The clothing has been great for the price and I have received all my refunds when returning my clothes.

Rebecca

RebeccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely loved my dress bought from Shein. Perfect fit. Very comfy and cost was very reasonable.

Love my dress I bought from Shein. Great fit and comfy to wear. Quality fantastic. Come fast. Great Size and correct size from measurements. Would recommend to any one to deal with Shein..

Kendal L.asked

I ordered something from Shein and it says its been collected from Brisbane airport but I've heard nothing from AUSPOST. One of my friends has an order thats been sitting in Botany, NSW for about 3 days but another one of my friends had her order go from Botany NSW to Townsville QLD in one day. Kinda confused lmao

Juliet G

I van understand your frustration; unfortunately there seems to be a pattern with them

Kendal L.

Yeah, I can tell from all the replies. Just seems a bit odd considering we all ordered within days of each other. my friend is adamant that her "manifesting" is what caused it to come before mine

Kendal L.

It appears they are just very slow at updating their tracking! My friends parcel has arrived and my parcel has been given to the hands of Auspost with expected delivery today!

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

WOW way too scared to purchase from you after reading the reviews!!

Juliet G

I wasn't too sure about ordering. It took a fair while for the parcel to arrive, but when it did each t-shirt was carefully presented in a fabric bag. So far, so good.
I then rinsed them all in cold water & all shrank by about 4 sizes, eg a t-shirt I bought for my 16 y.o. granddaughter now fits 8 y.o. granddaughter (just). I can't get any response from Shein.

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands