SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 3 of 9)

MissVegas

MissVegasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love Shein Australia

Absolutely fantastic

Honestly I am so impressed with the fabric quality and sizing thank you I will definitely be shopping here again items also delivered in less than a week thanks SHEIN!

Selwyn Julies

Selwyn JuliesPerth, WA

Clothes that actually fits.

Buying online can sometimes be a hit or a miss. My 3 items I have bought is definitely a hit. It fit's perfect and the quality of the material is good.

Chloe Q.

Chloe Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied

Sally87

Sally87Launceston, TAS

Fantastic

Purchased 3 items on line and they looked exactly like what was advertised. Sizing was accurate to. I think people need to be realistic about buying clothes on line: will the design suit you? Sorry but if your a larger size and the item suits a petite model, it’s not going to look good if you just buy it and hope for the best!! I am petite, in one top I bought a large. Why? I could see that’s what size if need for it it suit me. Guess what? It did! Not sure why everyone is bad mouthing SHEIN Aus, happy customer here.

Vyomaa

VyomaaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Terrible job. Unpleasant experience

I was not satisfied at all. The fact that i didnt get what i was shown is very poot job on keeping customer service high. Will bot recommend to a friend. The product was terrible. The strap broke on my first fitting and the hook for the strap came off too. The stitching of the waist line also started to come out.I am in two minds,either alter the dress or return the dress. Tough decision as my year 12 graduation is in a week. Unpleasant experience and will not use Shein again.

Fera

FeraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't complain!

Some clothing from Shein are very good in quality, some aren't. Buying from Shein is more like hit & miss. It's better if we buy clothing that's worn by a model on the website to know how the fabric would fall on our body. From my experience, the customer service is helpful and the shipping timeframe is reasonable. With the price that Shein offers, I can't really complain. Overall, their dresses are so cute so I'll still buy from Shein!

Yuen G.

Yuen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Pick carefully & read reviews

Only buy premium products which are far better quality, blazers not bad and wrap dresses been good but, also bought few pairs of bottega dupes shoes which are fantastically made, but by far best products are handbag dupes & earrings which last a few years, not bad for $5-$6.

• +1Thumbnail
RES

RESSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

Ordered a cat loo roll holder. It’s wonky at a 45 degree angle

Two shirts where the graphics are distorted and look hella zoomed in. It’s an alien stroking a cat tie dye and the Gorgon black long sleeve shirt

Material is definitely awful and cheap.

Plastic case for air pods fits... but design poorly printed

Delivery was on time.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, RES. We will help you return if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.The Mallee, VIC

Great Clothes & Shoes

Leanne7173Tasmania

Don't do it girls

One wash on 5 hoodies and destroyed. Everything sticks to them. Don't waste your money. No valve for money at all. Kmart has better. And cheaper. Won't be shopping with Yous again

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience.
We can't find your order according to the number you provided.
Please check.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fast shipping and perfect sizing!

My order was due to arrive on the 16th of August and it has already arrived today (30th July) I was very hesitant that the clothing would not fit as this is my first time buying from Shein but they are very true to size on the items! Thank you very much, can’t wait for my second order to arrive which is quilt covers and cushion covers.

TabolekaSydney, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

Don't waste your time on Shein. Their clothes are hit and miss and it's not as nice as pictured. 2 of my products stained the whole bathtub blue and brown and they are of the same type. Disgusting. It went straight in the bin. How sad that they both looked beautiful, too. Shein's products are PREGNANT with fake dye, especially the glittery tops and dresses. I didn't bother with the refund because it was not worth returning. Also they both went in the bin. NEVER buying from them again. Made in China. Rubbish. It has 2000 times the amount of formaldehyde than the legal amount in Australian made clothing.

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read the reviews and you'll get some great bargains!

I have bought more from Shein in the year since I discovered it than I care to admit...LOL! Yes the quality can be hit and miss (I've had two items that went straight to the bin and one that ripped on the first wear) BUT if you read the reviews you'll pick up some great bargains, and the items I had issues with were all unreviewed so nuff said. Shipping is always speedy too (even with covid).

B..ie

B..ieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy shopper

Love the Shein App, best way to keep track of orders, any returns and messages, as well as daily points, coupons and so forth. Best to read the reviews of clothing you might be interested in as well as checking your measurements with the guide in the App as sometimes you may need to go up or down a size. Very happy with my purchases, any returns have been easy using ParcelPoint and refunds have been forthcoming and trackable with the App. I have purchased some beautiful plus size clothing in the last few months. Thanks Shein.

John C.

John C.Perth, WA

10days shipping, ok quality , highly recommends

We were surprised the dress arrived in 10 days by TOLL, faster than most online sellers from China . Quality is UGWUP, however it fits nicely, Highly recommend 4 anyone looking 4 cheap dress for y12 proms etc .

lucy

lucySouth West, WA

Couldn't fault it!

Ordered 10 items, 8 tops/ cardigans, a dress and a skirt, they all fit to perfection and are decent quality. I have just put through another order! Oh- and only took 10 days (including weekends) to arrive!! very happy

Great shopping site

Katrina

KatrinaNorthern Territory

Great results for low cost

I bought 4 blouses and two pairs of shoes. all of them fit perfectly and look great despite the cheap price. I have had lots of compliments on two of them in particular. Postage took a while but that should be expected when ordering from overseas.

Bad quality product-- Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618

I brought Swiss Dot Button Front Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618 . And its not like the picture . The inner layer is smaller than outer layer. and the down part of the dress twisted and can not wear at all. please make sure you are sending good products to customers . I was so disappointed about your product

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Mia M.

Mia M.asked

Are clothing sizes in au size?

Riya

Riyaasked

it does ask for your credit card details and im abt to pay 60 dollars, so pleaseee tell me if its a scam or not

Stacey L
Stacey L

Not a scam honestly I have bought all my maternity wear from here and I will buy all my clothes from here afterwards also I am happy with sizing and quality of clothes and I have spent roughly $350 on around 20+ items of clothes and their maternity jeans are no lie so comfortable and better than mu jeans West jeans for a quarter of the price. I was sketchy at first too so I get It.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands