SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 4 of 9)

Bad quality product-- Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618

I brought Swiss Dot Button Front Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618 . And its not like the picture . The inner layer is smaller than outer layer. and the down part of the dress twisted and can not wear at all. please make sure you are sending good products to customers . I was so disappointed about your product

Happy Teacher

Happy TeacherSydney, NSW

Happy with the delivery

I found Shein to deliver my items quickly and in good condition. I ordered a beautiful black skirt. Superior quality. Burgundy night dress, just as superior quality. Both beautiful and just as were described on the page. However one dress I ordered was terribly misrepresented. Ended up like a sort of curtain fabric when it looked very sheer and luxurious in the photo. You have to be careful to sort through the material and look at the "description" to see what fabric it is made of. Some really excellent products here, top of the range but some really awful ones too. It's up to the consumer to be careful before purchase.

Sarebear74

Sarebear74Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Shopper.

I purchased two pairs of thigh high boots and couldn't be happier. The boots are cheap but great quality.
The website is super easy to navigate.
I'm an overweight woman and am really impressed with the plus size range available.
Prices are amazing. Quality is less than some places but expected for price.
I hope the people making the items are paid fairly.
I'm really happy so far and have already made my second and third purchases.
Can't wait to receive them and possibly keep shopping with SHEIN.
Some reviews state items don't arrive. I hope I don't have that experience.

LOVE Shein! Bought over 50 items over the years, it’s amazing, never an issue

I don’t know why so many reviews are bad for Shein, I’ve ordered over 50 item off Shein and they are all amazing!! If you read the reviews on their site for each item you know it it’s a good item or not, and most have photos of people wearing it who have bought it so you can see what it’s like. Never had any issues with sizing or colour or defects, everything I’ve ordered has been perfect, I’ve bought work clothes, dresses for weddings, pjs etc, all have been amazing

Perfect dress and Fast Shipping!

Loved the dress and it is perfect for what I was looking for. It was very easy to navigate the store and I found exactly what I was looking for. The quality was great. This is the third time I have purchased clothes from Shein and, considering postage is very slow everywhere in the world at the moment, I received the item very quickly. I purchased another dress at the end of March from another company and I am still waiting for it to arrive! Very satisfied customer and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Returning items is difficult

Quality of clothes ok but trying to return is difficult. Not easy to manage and the customer service is an automated response with no option to speak with a person.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, JoE. We will help you return if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.

Sufi

SufiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Shein always has the cutest clothes in stock, they send your item quick as they can. longest I had to wait was 2 weeks without premium shipping. I love that they show you where your package is and if you need any assistance they are there to help you. The only problem there is that some products have a scuba material.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Have a nice day, Sufi. :)

Robin P.

Robin P.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor quality product

Extremely disappointed. Poor quality product, seams on pants came apart after 2 hours of wear. Night wear so no obvious strenuous wear or tear. Would not recommend buying from this company at all

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Ian Scott

Ian ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with clothing.

I have ordered from Shein many times and have always received my order and have been happy with the products. My last order arrived in two weeks from purchase and i was very happy with it.

Kaitlin P.

Kaitlin P.Alice Springs, NT

I love shein

I have brought multiple sorts or lingerie, earrings and 2 tops.
All of which I am in love with.. for the tops sizing is hard .. i got 1 size up for each however a bodycon top could have been perfect in my own size.
The other jersey was excellent.
I continue to buy earrings, which ive found fiscolour very easy if I wear them in the shower but easy fix ... don't wear them in the shower.
I will continue to buy off shein.. the quality is good. I'm afraid to buy bottoms but I read reviews on items first.
It is a good site.. a favourite of mine alongside fashion nova .

I so much love this brand!

I really love this brand with its good quality clothes and efficient delivery. The clothes are exactly the same as how it shows in the selling picture. My most favored part of Shein is its app. You can match your own outfit and join the campaign to win points, which can be used as a discount for your actual purchase, although I had never won one so far... lol But I love the idea. Also, if you do daily check-in, you can also win points. Except for clothes, it also sells a lot of other accessories. Product lines are comprehensive!

EliseQueensland

Terrible shipping

I ordered my shein order on the 22nd of March and my sister ordered hers on the 29th. She received her this morning and she ordered 5 days after me! Where is my order? My shipping number is 555928769712

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Elise. Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shopping experience? If not, please contact us for further help. Thank you so much.

Yes I have it now

Pearl M.

Certainly unimpressive that's for sure

I brought a shirt, and after one wash, on a gentle cold cycle and top put in wash bag, the stencil lettering of the shirt had stuck together and began to peel.
Will I buy again, certainly not!!! Quality is extremely poor and as I attempted to apply for a refund on the shein refund page ( which by the way is practically impossible to find,- the webpage contains no information on how to apply the refund process, and I literally had to google it.) After spending my time up loading info and photos I was redirected to a page saying your request has been rejected!!!! Urggggggghhhhh!
This is very bad business SHIEN and BTW you have lost a customer from ME!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Pearl. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

The order number is GSHM6Q008000MSX. Thanks kind regards

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

jenny

jenny

so far so good

4 separate orders starting just over a week ago 3 jumpers and 1 2 piece (pants and top) set 1 order already arrived It's beautiful even better than the picture Nice and warm thick knit jumper for winter Quality and fit A plus Under $50 total for all 4 orders well you can't do that in store

kezza

kezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good products

Love the products I agree you can pick products up cheap and better quality at kmart but in my option I'm very happy I haven't wasted money will buy again

Zhanna V.South East Queensland, QLD

Desperate and disappointed.

Kadi Kai

Kadi KaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No way to contact seller about lost shipments

My tracking number is 555928217036. I’m concerned my shipment is lost as I ordered on the 8th of March and it has been in Hong Kong since the 13th. I ordered another shipment AFTER this one and that one has already arrived. Very concerned this 555928217036 is lost!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Hello, there

Candi

CandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The clothes are really nice, if they show up!

I did my first order earlier in the year and it turned up within a week and the clothes were great. I was really happy so I did another order. For the past week the delivery has apparently been attempted to be delivered according to the Shein website however according to the dates and times I was home every time. This is frustrating, I have been waiting for a week for a parcel that obviously isnt coming and I have wasted my money. Stay away!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Alice L.SHEIN

Shrunk after one wash!!??

I was super exited about the dress and it looked so cute. After just one wash (with no heat whatsoever) my dress turned into a short sleeved shirt??? Very bad quality

Melanie T.

Melanie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely, great buy

Great website with a variety of things to choose from, helpful online support, packaged arrived earlier than expected and product was super soft and fits well and really lovely, I'm sure my fiancee will love it on my wedding night

Kendal L.asked

I ordered something from Shein and it says its been collected from Brisbane airport but I've heard nothing from AUSPOST. One of my friends has an order thats been sitting in Botany, NSW for about 3 days but another one of my friends had her order go from Botany NSW to Townsville QLD in one day. Kinda confused lmao

Juliet G

I van understand your frustration; unfortunately there seems to be a pattern with them

Kendal L.

Yeah, I can tell from all the replies. Just seems a bit odd considering we all ordered within days of each other. my friend is adamant that her "manifesting" is what caused it to come before mine

Kendal L.

It appears they are just very slow at updating their tracking! My friends parcel has arrived and my parcel has been given to the hands of Auspost with expected delivery today!

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

WOW way too scared to purchase from you after reading the reviews!!

Juliet G

I wasn't too sure about ordering. It took a fair while for the parcel to arrive, but when it did each t-shirt was carefully presented in a fabric bag. So far, so good.
I then rinsed them all in cold water & all shrank by about 4 sizes, eg a t-shirt I bought for my 16 y.o. granddaughter now fits 8 y.o. granddaughter (just). I can't get any response from Shein.

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands