SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAm

I had ordered twice from shein and was very satisfied with their service but on my third order i was shocked i did not got my 2 items which were not so expensive but i have paid price for those product.
I contacted in facebook page shein australia and they were very polite in replying as they said me to wait for a week and they will get back to me. After 8th day i did not got any response and i messaged them and they replied me saying they checked the video and all the items were included in packaging.
I am shocked what are they trying to say that i am lying them for the product i didnot received which is paid.
Unethical and unsocial attitude.
Shame on you people.

SizingTrue to size

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Eva

Eva

Very poor fabric quality

Recently I have bought an activewear leggings from Shein. Most of their products have quiet nice look and I trusted the reviews that have been provided on the product and bought this legging. The first time I put it on, it got ripped off due to very poor fabric quality. It was perfectly fit on me but the fabric they used is outworn because it didn't even tear from its seam but the actual fabric was ripped off. Additionally their customer service is not good at all as it is not easy to contact them when you face this kind of issue. Now I have to pay for product return postage to be eligible for a refund only for a product that had a terrible fabric quality. I should not have trusted the reviews and I won't shop from Shein anymore.

Chloe Q.

Chloe Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied

Vyomaa

VyomaaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Terrible job. Unpleasant experience

I was not satisfied at all. The fact that i didnt get what i was shown is very poot job on keeping customer service high. Will bot recommend to a friend. The product was terrible. The strap broke on my first fitting and the hook for the strap came off too. The stitching of the waist line also started to come out.I am in two minds,either alter the dress or return the dress. Tough decision as my year 12 graduation is in a week. Unpleasant experience and will not use Shein again.

Leanne7173Tasmania

Don't do it girls

One wash on 5 hoodies and destroyed. Everything sticks to them. Don't waste your money. No valve for money at all. Kmart has better. And cheaper. Won't be shopping with Yous again

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience.
We can't find your order according to the number you provided.
Please check.

TabolekaSydney, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

Don't waste your time on Shein. Their clothes are hit and miss and it's not as nice as pictured. 2 of my products stained the whole bathtub blue and brown and they are of the same type. Disgusting. It went straight in the bin. How sad that they both looked beautiful, too. Shein's products are PREGNANT with fake dye, especially the glittery tops and dresses. I didn't bother with the refund because it was not worth returning. Also they both went in the bin. NEVER buying from them again. Made in China. Rubbish. It has 2000 times the amount of formaldehyde than the legal amount in Australian made clothing.

Bad quality product-- Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618

I brought Swiss Dot Button Front Babydoll Dress SKU: swdress03200512618 . And its not like the picture . The inner layer is smaller than outer layer. and the down part of the dress twisted and can not wear at all. please make sure you are sending good products to customers . I was so disappointed about your product

Robin P.

Robin P.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor quality product

Extremely disappointed. Poor quality product, seams on pants came apart after 2 hours of wear. Night wear so no obvious strenuous wear or tear. Would not recommend buying from this company at all

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

EliseQueensland

Terrible shipping

I ordered my shein order on the 22nd of March and my sister ordered hers on the 29th. She received her this morning and she ordered 5 days after me! Where is my order? My shipping number is 555928769712

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Elise. Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shopping experience? If not, please contact us for further help. Thank you so much.

Yes I have it now

Pearl M.

Certainly unimpressive that's for sure

I brought a shirt, and after one wash, on a gentle cold cycle and top put in wash bag, the stencil lettering of the shirt had stuck together and began to peel.
Will I buy again, certainly not!!! Quality is extremely poor and as I attempted to apply for a refund on the shein refund page ( which by the way is practically impossible to find,- the webpage contains no information on how to apply the refund process, and I literally had to google it.) After spending my time up loading info and photos I was redirected to a page saying your request has been rejected!!!! Urggggggghhhhh!
This is very bad business SHIEN and BTW you have lost a customer from ME!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Pearl. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

The order number is GSHM6Q008000MSX. Thanks kind regards

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Candi

CandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The clothes are really nice, if they show up!

I did my first order earlier in the year and it turned up within a week and the clothes were great. I was really happy so I did another order. For the past week the delivery has apparently been attempted to be delivered according to the Shein website however according to the dates and times I was home every time. This is frustrating, I have been waiting for a week for a parcel that obviously isnt coming and I have wasted my money. Stay away!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Alice L.SHEIN

Shrunk after one wash!!??

I was super exited about the dress and it looked so cute. After just one wash (with no heat whatsoever) my dress turned into a short sleeved shirt??? Very bad quality

KMB

False Advertising On Website- Terrible Customer Service- Still waiting for refund- Would not recommend!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, KMB. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Hi Alice- Order #GSHM5Y00T0000DN

KMB

I would expect a pre-paid postbag to be sent out in this case. 1. I order online as chronically ill and can't get out easily and 2. I should not be out of pocket for your false advertising on your website.

AnnoyedPerth, WA

dont get your refund for returns

I returned 2 dresses nearly 5 weeks ago and still have not revieved my refund... shocking company, do not waste your money, delivery also takes forever... no customer service line so no one to speak to

Annoyed

how do i contact you other than on here

Annoyed

its literally impossible to speak to someone via your website

Samantha D.

Samantha D.

Quality of fabric is terrible

Wanted to give this company an opportunity as there have been mixed reviews.
Two dresses for $50. The quality of the fabric is really poor. I would recommend not purchasing from this company.

Hello, there
So sorry to bother you here. May I know if the issue has been solved? If so, will you take the trouble to give us a new rating to share your shipping experience. Thank you so much.