SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Zhanna V.South East Queensland, QLD

Desperate and disappointed.

Sheree C.Darling Downs, QLD

Decently pleased with my purchase.

I bought a few items from Shein online store. Delivery was very extremely fast and prompt considering it was shipped from overseas. One thing that I was not pleased with was the quality of the Cami top and tights. Yes I did only pay $18 for those but the quality and finishings should be worth $18. You can get a nice pair of crop top and leggings from target for less than $18. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. Definitely read the item description before you purchase items from Shein.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Sheree C.

Hi alice my order number is GSHM560090000GM. Only just found the notification for this in my spam.

Mana F

Mana FQueensland

You Get What You Pay For

Delivery was ultra fast! One week of waiting time and my dresses were here. Quality of fabric s average. But what do you expect for 100% polyester. The fit is ok. I ordered a size bigger than what I normally wear and they fitted fine. No stretch in the fabric but it does say non stretch in the description so nothing to complain about there. All in all you get what you pay for.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Mana. Thanks for sharing your shopping experience. We will improve our item quality to provide better service. :)

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

You get what you pay for.

Positive: I received my order of a few blouses for work. Order arrived quickly, sizes fit because I measured myself.
Negative: One of the tops shrank after a gentle cold machine wash.
BEWARE: Shein only publish positive reviews on their website (I'm thinking 4-5/5 star reviews). I wrote a neutral review one of the blouses and it wasn't published. My other positive reviews were.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer a proper solution for you asap.

Emilia

EmiliaSydney, NSW

It was OK for me.

What is good about this website is the ample variety of product and the prices. Of course paying such low prices one knows that materials and manufacturing will not be 100 percent, but I was pleasantly surprised. Also the process of my purchase was reasonably quick. So, not eveeybody has a horror story.

AMOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where is my order?

I tracked my ordered items and it appeared that it was delivered to port melbourne which is not my address. Also appeared consignee not home but in fact I am here at the house the whole day of 31 OCT. How will I get my order?

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello there, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

HLB85492

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jessy N.

Jessy N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery

I ordered more than a week ago. I have paid but I haven't received any confirmation. I tried to track it but cant. My order no is CXP84733 and YAY84630. And I ordered 6 items.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Jessy. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay Quality - Research what you buy!

The online store was easy to navigate and filter with your criteria, with a huge range of styles and types of clothing.
The sizing however is hit and miss, two of the dresses fit me really well and the other is not really true to size. One of the buttons has also been sewed into the side of the dress making it bunch and not sit correctly.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Madeleine. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer a proper solution for you asap.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello Madeleine, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Hi Alice,
Please see my order number as follows: ACC80502

I received part of Item only

I ordered 21st September and i received it today.I'm Happy with the Delivery period.Good Product if i receive complete thing .I didn't receive whole thing.Even though delivery time is ok and product is good i can't rely on Shien.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Kay. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. May I know if the issue has been solved now?

Kay
Kay

I solved it and already wore it.Thanks

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Not the smoothest but okay

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, thanks for your feedback. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not too bad for the price

I got my goods..some colors too bright and some material a bit transparent but not too bad for the price.
The problem is they dont show you how long it will take to deliver.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, there. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. So sorry to bother you. May I know if you received the parcel now?

EmieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Updates for my Order

I placed orders on 22nd and 23rd of Aug. My orders on 22nd had been processed and I received tracking number a day after. But, my ordered on the 23rd, haven't heard a thing even after a few emails asking for updates or order status, and its now 5 days pass.
Can someone from Shein tell me what happened with my order? Order #AAA75553. If you guys can't send it yet because you are waiting for more items for the order, I can live with that! It's just nice if you guys notified me or send me updates.
Thanks in advance.

Emie

Thankyou kindly for the quick response.

casey13

casey13Western District, VIC

Disapointed my items didnt arrive

I ordered 2 items that never arrived thanks to customs. Shein gave me a full refund. I was able to wear a friends costume wich she ordered from Shein. I loved the long line lace gown it looked amazing with a matching white two piece underneath. I want to re order what I didn't get but how will I know if customs will hold it again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience this time. Would you please provide us your order number to solve the issue better? Waiting for your feedback later.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, so sorry to bother you. May I know if you received your packages now? We will appreciate your feedback about the items you received. Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!