SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Joi B.

Joi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

reasonable price and good quality clothings

Fast delivery, only takes around 2 weeks. Verity items of clothing, most of them are pretty good quality with reasonable price. Can easily find what I am looking for. Good overall.

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Hit or miss

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

mennori x.

mennori x.Sydney, NSW

Hit or Miss

Emma501

Emma501Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

First time ordering from SHEIN. I was very sceptical at first and didn't make the order with high expectations. However, I am really happy with the quality considering how affordable each item was. I've washed each item of clothing and no dyes ran, no shrinking etc. Sizing was pretty accurate, however jeans are a bit hit and miss.
No issues with delivery time, came a week before expected delivery date (I live in Metro Melbourne, Vic so under stage 4 restrictions).
Every single item I ordered came, there was nothing missing or in the wrong sizing. I really think some of the people leaving reviews on here were just really unlucky, or maybe I got lucky!?
Overall I'm impressed and have already placed another order, and returned 2 items.

Selwyn Julies

Selwyn JuliesPerth, WA

Clothes that actually fits.

Buying online can sometimes be a hit or a miss. My 3 items I have bought is definitely a hit. It fit's perfect and the quality of the material is good.

Fera

FeraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't complain!

Some clothing from Shein are very good in quality, some aren't. Buying from Shein is more like hit & miss. It's better if we buy clothing that's worn by a model on the website to know how the fabric would fall on our body. From my experience, the customer service is helpful and the shipping timeframe is reasonable. With the price that Shein offers, I can't really complain. Overall, their dresses are so cute so I'll still buy from Shein!

Yuen G.

Yuen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Pick carefully & read reviews

Only buy premium products which are far better quality, blazers not bad and wrap dresses been good but, also bought few pairs of bottega dupes shoes which are fantastically made, but by far best products are handbag dupes & earrings which last a few years, not bad for $5-$6.

• +1Thumbnail
Amanda S.

Amanda S.The Mallee, VIC

Great Clothes & Shoes

John C.

John C.Perth, WA

10days shipping, ok quality , highly recommends

We were surprised the dress arrived in 10 days by TOLL, faster than most online sellers from China . Quality is UGWUP, however it fits nicely, Highly recommend 4 anyone looking 4 cheap dress for y12 proms etc .

jmb

jmb

Like the clothes but cannot order again because of delivery problems

Been waiting for my order to arrive in time for a function. BUT... the company they use is TOLL and they leave a card in the mail box... then you have to jump through hoops to get to the bottom of it...
They will not leave the parcel despite me giving authority and having security cameras in place and a neighbour who is happy to accept next door. 30 min waits on the phone each time to chase up so not a very positive experience... still waiting, not happy
What I want- put in an order, deliver on time, use Australia post, that's it!

moneesha r.

moneesha r.

Ok for the price, not mad at it.

Lisa G.

Lisa G.South East Queensland, QLD

A few hiccups

This company has great merchandise as shown. A few hiccups in delivery but company followed up and it was resolved. The item I bought which I have bought a few so comfortable and true to size. Very pleased customer thanks so much.

AmelieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will my order arrive on time?

I placed an order on Thursday last week, the 9th and I’m going on a holiday on Saturday, the 19th and my order was shipped on Tuesday so will my order come in time before I leave or not?

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Sorry I meant Saturday the 18th

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

My order number is ZZL102846

jojo

jojo

right price for what you get

just be aware that the clothes that you buy are your size!!! this company give you plenty of opportunities to get your size right nl: every product has the size measurements next to the product, i like buying from this company quality of clothes is no better or worse than your average clothing store where prices are sometimes over the top for what you get.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Dont expect too much for the price

Good product in general.

I order few items on the 6th of Dec, Order is:HLK97999 I receive it. Quality in general Is good. I only didn’t like one of the things I bought so I will start return process after Christmas finish.

Alice L.SHEIN

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Diana
Diana

Hi,

I apologies for my previous comment. I receive the items today. I am quit happy with the quality and everything!

Kendal L.asked

I ordered something from Shein and it says its been collected from Brisbane airport but I've heard nothing from AUSPOST. One of my friends has an order thats been sitting in Botany, NSW for about 3 days but another one of my friends had her order go from Botany NSW to Townsville QLD in one day. Kinda confused lmao

Juliet G

I van understand your frustration; unfortunately there seems to be a pattern with them

Kendal L.

Yeah, I can tell from all the replies. Just seems a bit odd considering we all ordered within days of each other. my friend is adamant that her "manifesting" is what caused it to come before mine

Kendal L.

It appears they are just very slow at updating their tracking! My friends parcel has arrived and my parcel has been given to the hands of Auspost with expected delivery today!

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

WOW way too scared to purchase from you after reading the reviews!!

Juliet G

I wasn't too sure about ordering. It took a fair while for the parcel to arrive, but when it did each t-shirt was carefully presented in a fabric bag. So far, so good.
I then rinsed them all in cold water & all shrank by about 4 sizes, eg a t-shirt I bought for my 16 y.o. granddaughter now fits 8 y.o. granddaughter (just). I can't get any response from Shein.

Bina puri

Bina puriasked

Hi , my parcel returned back to the sender
How will i get it back?

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

It was undeliverable if returned to sender so it might have been a mistake with the delivery address? I’d double check your receipt details and contact customer service or your delivery service. Haven’t had this happen to me so I’m not much help, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands