SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Stacey LSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs affordable and the quality is good

I have ordered quite a few items from Sheins Maternity range, and I have been impresses from quality to shipping time and everything in between. I am super happy with all my purchases and I feel great being able to dress up and dress down and all are sooooo comfy. It's hard to feel beautiful through this time but their range has made it easy. I will continue to purchase even after bub arrives.

rainbird456

rainbird456Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woollen Jumpers

Received the first package of two jumpers today and very happy with them, exactly as described and no complaints with either, love the individual sealed bags to keep them clean, for the price (even if I get one season, super cheap) I am one very happy customer.

Nay88

Nay88Gippsland, VIC

Surprisingly impressed!

I have recently made my first order with Shein and I have to say, I'm actually impressed lol. Shipping was surprisingly fast considering I live in Australia, like far less then the estimated time and for the low amount of money I paid for the item it's actually a really nice top. Hopefully my next order will be just as good.

Nice and fast order

I order last week got it so quickly very happy with product and reasonable price and nice quality and happy

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

Dani

Dani

Love Shein's clothing and shipping is fast!

I have spent over $700 worth of clothes for the whole Family from Shein over the last 6 weeks. All orders tend to arrive within 2 weeks, and we are very happy with the quality. Our new favourite clothing shop, great job guys -x

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sizing.

Fast shipping! Good sizing. Recommend for my curvier lady’s who worry about online shopping.
Currently a 14 in Kmart pants. Brought the size Xl for a oversized vibe. Perfect fit! Big like I wanted and so stretchy. Quality is what you would expect for cheaper items. But wash well and hold shape. Love it.

Perfect fit . Right colour thank you

Very happy with the purchase and the fit . They’ve arrived early than expected. The colour is the same as I chose. Package arrived to my door in excellent condition. Thank you

Donna Lesha

Donna LeshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant!

I was quite skeptical about ordering on line. I ordered 18 items and they arrived with in the week. (I'm in Australia). I ordered dresses, pj's, sports bras, slippers belts and kitchen goods. The quality was surprisingly good and items matched the pictures. I would highly recommend this site and I will shop here again.

Kimmyj

KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am happy and impressed.

The website is great, there are lots of options to choose from. Good communication. Nice clothes. Some are a bit thin and see-through but I guess I will just have to wear nude underwear. I will be a repeat customer for sure!!

freddy

freddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality fast delivert

definitely worth the price also very fast delivery i am very happy for my first purchase way better than most big shops you have to pay way way more than that in shops

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will shop here again!

I was skeptical that the quality would be good given how cheap everything is, but it is all such good quality and sizing is great.
- Delivery was 2 weeks quicker than they estimated
- Everything looks the same as described and is true to Aussie sizing standards

Can't wait to shop online here again :)

Gemma

GemmaVictoria

AMAZING

So I placed my order on 20th September and it arrived today!!!! 4 days after I placed the order.

I purchased 5 items of clothing and I love all of them. They all look exactly like they did on the model.

I also love that people can post pictures of the items on SHEIN so you can see what they actually look like on real people. Not just the models.

Would highly recommend.

Amber W.

Amber W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fashionable, fast and cheap

I started ordering from Shein a couple of months ago. Just placed my third order. Everything has fit perfectly, The reviews on the site are great as you can compare to other customers of similar size/height and they state whether the item is a large, small fit, or as expected. Price is fantastic and it's the only place I've been able to find plus size fashion that doesn't make me look like a granny or cost the earth. Great stuff guys!