SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

gigi.rose2314

gigi.rose2314Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast service and products as described

Surprised by the efficiency of this service. I purchased multiple items and most were above expectations. I needed to return a couple of things and the return process could not have been easier. The prices are very low and I was very impressed with the quality of the items I selected. The running leggings are the best I have ever purchased and by far the cheapest.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Great deal

Top was great for the price, but it was shorter than expected and a tiny bit see through. I got the biggest size, which was 11-12yrs and it fit well. if you are looking for something longer, try looking at the teens section.

Nikki Lee H.

Nikki Lee H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy with my purchases!

All items as pictured. Sized up to ensure perfect fit (usually medium & got large) & quality better than expected. Affordable fashion items. Tracking awesome. Quicker than expected!

keepsmilyn

keepsmilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality swimwear at a great price!

Bought 3 sets of bikini swimwear for last summer and they are still in amazing condition this year around. Worn a number of times and still lots of life left in them. Vibrant colours, quality material and well packaged. Shipping took a little while, but worth the wait! Would buy from them again and keen to see if the same high quality continues across other product ranges.

fiona D.

fiona D.Southwest, VIC

refund never processed and no way to follow up

Claims to have a simple return system however my items were sent to Sydney 3 weeks ago
And no refund or contact. You cannot contact anyone in regards to this. Poor service

Julie Y.

Julie Y.Sydney, NSW

Sizing wrong sheer flimsy material

Bought 2 short play suits for over swim wear in Size XL and the waist is too close to the bust, not enough length. Would be ok but then crouch cuts into you. So not enough length. Made for extra short ppl as I’m 157cm.
Both sheer but the pink one is also flimsy but ok with swimwear I suppose.
Postage to and fro would be over $20 so I’ll keep them and give to some lucky charity.

Rebecca T.

Rebecca T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

CRAP!!!!

the worst of its kind!!!
Companies that rip people OFF!! l wont buy from them ever. they will not respond to my emails, after numerous times of me trying...NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Mulberry

MulberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service and shipping service.

The shipping time was much slower than promised. Customer service is terrible. "Store points" is offered for the delay, but they are only valid for a certain period of time. Thanks but no thanks. As if I would shop with you again. A refund of shipping fees would have been a fair outcome.

Saba

SabaSydney, NSW

Disappointed refund services

I ordered clothes and unfortunately all are wrong sizing, i want to return them but “ My orders “information on their website isn’t showing up. I don’t know where to contact them now.

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the correct order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Don’t buy!!!

I received my items and had to return 4 items due to wrong sizing. I tracked the parcel and it had said it arrived at warehouse but when I went to my shein account to check the refund info they have deleted all the info and it now comes up with an error. I have tried contacting them but they have no customer service and don’t reply to the emails and I still haven’t been refunded. I have read that this has happened with other people as well. Avoid buying from this so called company.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Bec G, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

They're fairly good

They're fairly good. Personally for me being 6'1 it's really hard to find clothes, I mean then everything is good ok but the pants are really short. Some of the sizing is off. I ordered a pair of shorts and they were supposed to be too big for me, they were to small.

Madison

MadisonVictoria

Meh, kinda ok

The material was ok but apparently my order was canceled? I’m so confused, it was being shipped and my mum told me not to click on any links they provide as it could be a scam to steal our money. DISAPPOINTED

TeishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Whole order received with wrong items!

If i could give this company 0 stars i would. I have ordered 3 times with SHEIN and never received an order that was exactly what i asked for.

The first time my items arrived damaged. The second time they forgot to ship my items and when i asked about it 4 items were out of stock so I didnt get the whole order. This time - 3rd try - my WHOLE order was incorrect - not a single item i bought was delivered AND now all items are out of stock.

Seriously the WORST company!

Hello, Teisha,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. Sorry we were unable to find your order with the information you have provided. Optionally you can also provide your order number. I hope to hear from you soon.

Teisha

You cant fix the problem! The items i ordered and PAID for are now out of stock! I have got my money back but i purchased the items because i wanted THOSE items! There is no way of fixing the fact that your company sent me the WRONG items!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for your waiting. Could you give me one of your order? I will contact you via email and promise to help you out asap.

HelenPerth, WA

Clothes ill-fitting and online service times inaccurate

Just tried on a bunch of my new order and a lot of it was ill-fitting. Went online to try and chat to someone about returning it and it says offline, even though it's within the time period it says the chat service is available.

Helen

Hi Alice. My order number is GSHM8P00N0003WD. I have lost access to the original email address but a customer service rep told me it would still be possible to return items if needed. Thank you

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, thanks for your reply. Could you give me the name or SKU of the items you want to return? And the refund can be returned to SHEIN wallet or to your original account you paid. Please let us know the refund method you prefer.

junior

juniorPerth, WA

terrible

Most of the stuff u buy are really low quality not worth what u pay for , bought a couple of stuff about a 2 weeks and i was really disappointed when they came trough

Fraud

Ordered sth for my girlfriend, was smaller in size thus returned for a refund. Never received a refund even after they received the item on their end as the tracking was showing delivered.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience.
May I know your order number?
I promise to help you out asap.

Dischal A.
Dischal A.

The order number was XKB56607
It was about an year ago and I spent 6 months for refund procedure.

Schellbelle

SchellbelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m really happy with my products ordered

Although the post took a while (understandably due to covid), I was quite pleased with my items. Surprised with some of the quality of material. I bought mainly winter items and all were warm and thick. I will buy again. Thanks Shein!

Yoanna M.

Yoanna M.Sydney, NSW

No communication with customers

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, sorry for the bad experience. If you have any problem about your order or our service, could you give us your order number? Or would you please just send us an email at dispute@shein.com with productreview on the title? We will help you soon.

NindcSydney

Terrible cheap quality. Not worth the money.

I purchased a few things a coat, lingerie and sleepwear and when they arrived they looked and felt like a really cheap made, like they were hand/home sewn and just put together, (maybe they were!) that when you wear it, it will tear and fall to pieces. The materials used were cheap and nasty like the coat felt like it was made from cardboard. However, they look really good on the images. It's a complete waste of money. Lesson learned you can't expect cheap to be good quality. I wouldn't recommend buying here. I'd be donating to all St Viinnies.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Nindc

I can’t find order no for the coat. I may have deleted that as it’s been awhile. Here is the order no for the lingerie GSHMYP00S0004H3

Rob M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wouldn't recommend

Got the order in 2 weeks which was good, although didn't get any tracking information. Build quality is below average, looks very home made, very thin material. This was my first time buying from Shein, and most probably the last.

GSHMYP0070006RD

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Michelle H

Michelle Hasked

I have sent some things back that I brought but were to small or didn’t look like the picture. Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get a refund please.

I haven't received my refund yet and it's been a month already. I took into consideration the holidays so perhaps it is on its way. I sent mine on 7th of Dec. until now still pending.

Update: I've received the notification that warehouse has received my package. Money refund is still being processed. Perhaps a few days until I get my money back.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands