SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

Nee nee

Nee neeSydney, NSW

I've had no issues! Love it

I've had no issues with this company. I have been looking at their clothes for ages but haven't ordered due to the bad reviews I finally gave in and I'm so glad I did. For the price the clothes are wonderful. I've ordered 5 times so far. Some stuff is hit and miss. When I don't like it, it's an easy return to a NSW address and I get my refund no questions asked.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor design

I bought 2 clocks from Shien but what their web page failed to say was that the clocks switch off always after a few seconds . What is the use of this.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

AU Artist

AU ArtistSydney, NSW

Shein steals from independent artists

Just google: "shein steals designs" you'll get a wealth of info regarding Shein's long history of stealing from artists and designers like myself. While your at it look up "shein sweatshop" & "shein child labor" too. This company is greedy, unethical, and a repeat offender. Stay far away from them.

Lani

LaniFar North Queensland, QLD

Size variations

Purchased 4 pairs of long pants measurements as per description in order form when they arrived not 2 pairs were the same fit 1 pair was good 3 pairs were all different fits quality control is non existent would not recommend that any one use this company and after reading other reviews will not return the 3 pairs I have because not only would I not get a refund but would be 3 pairs of pants down as well extremely disappointed as they were gifts lift you act Shein.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Great deal

Top was great for the price, but it was shorter than expected and a tiny bit see through. I got the biggest size, which was 11-12yrs and it fit well. if you are looking for something longer, try looking at the teens section.

SizingSlightly small

T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Pietra

PietraPerth

Terrible

Clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears. Buttons come off, threads are loose, etc. Won’t be ordering from them again.

Bevvy

BevvyHunter Region, NSW

Nothing was the correct size

I bought 3 dresses. All the same size.
Nothing fit, one dress was distorted. Didnt look like the picture. The other 2 just didnt fit.
Was just a waste of money.
I hesitated buying from them. But did and now sorry.

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

pek123

pek123Victoria

Bad quality, paid returns

I got clothes that had sizing issues and some had heaps of loose threads. Overall the quality wasn't very good and everything was cheap and poorly made. After I sent some photos they gave me a small refund. It just wasn't worth paying to return everything else and I never wore any of the clothes so I'm out $80.
I haven't shopped there since but I recently got an alert that there have been 2 security breaches and my details have been leaked to the dark web. Now I just want to delete my whole account.

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Hit or miss

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Nikki Lee H.

Nikki Lee H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy with my purchases!

All items as pictured. Sized up to ensure perfect fit (usually medium & got large) & quality better than expected. Affordable fashion items. Tracking awesome. Quicker than expected!

SizingSlightly small
GypsyBella

GypsyBellaSydney, NSW

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality. I ordered 1XL AND 2XL in the Curve / Plus range. 1XL is SUPPOSED to be size 18, 2XL is SUPPOSED to be size 20. 1XL in the PLUS size range would BARELY fit a SIZE 10 woman - not even CLOSE to being a size 18..

Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At first glance SHEIN is amazing. I'm now finding 2 of 7 items have shrunk!

The ordering process was so easy, and delivery was great. But products were disappointing. Im so frustrated, this has never happened to me before, i cant get through to customer service to see if I can get refunded.

SizingSlightly large

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands