SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Girls solid tracks

Girls solid tracksHunter Region, NSW

Wrong size in a kid size.

I bought a pair of shorts that were supposed to be an adult size shorts and it came in today and soon as I opened the package up. It was a size 8 In a kids shorts and It didn’t seemed like the size was the right one for me because it looked smaller than I thought it was and I knew that wasn’t my size shorts. It could’ve been a bit more accurate about what sizes you give to people instead of giving others the confusion of what sizes they’re and make it a little easier to figure out.

MMalty

MMaltyOcean reef

They didn't release the refund after receiving back the returned items.

Terrible by all means. They didn't release the refund after receiving back the returned items.Not only this but they instantly cancled the account.

Springate

SpringateSydney, NSW

No customer service, no reply to emails, no refund or ability to return goods

Don’t use this company, there’s no way to get in touch with a person if you have any issues, it’s all automated responses. There’s no way to return goods that are faulty or don’t fit, and no way to contact customer services about it. We are stuck with items that will go to a charity shop now. I’ll never shop here again

Shamiron

ShamironPerth, WA

Horrible customer service

I have handed in my returning goods from my order number GSHM950000004XG on the 5th of November with return ID 25030410 and received a confirmation email that my goods were received.I’ve been trying to contact SHEIN from their app several times however it not very helpful it’s just automated my questions never gets answered.
It’s been over a month now and it’s really frustrating and I am really unsatisfied with their customer service.I’ve tried to contact them on Facebook messenger and they said that I just have to wait and then no response for any other messages.
Don’t shop here it’s a waste of time plus the quality isn’t the best either.it’s nearly two months now I haven’t got my refund money.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Charge for returns

I took my measurements and followed all the reviews that said order a size up. I did this and the waist band was always too small and the rest of the garment too big. If you're ordering a Large you will still get a small waist band. Also I don't like being charged for returns when the garments are not as described. Just buy in a shop!

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

Horrible customer service

After placing an order I later received an email to say my purchase had been delivered l. I had been home all day with no delivery! I have sent 5 emails to customer service with no response from anyone at all! Very unhappy customer that will never return or recommend this company!

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

All products are small to size.
I returned all my items, which took way longer to return then what it did to receive the items.
Then to top it off Shein did not give a full refund.
They took freights fees for the delivery (which i paid for when I placed the order), they took return freight fees (understandable and happy to pay) then there were more funds deducted from refund that had no explanation.
Poor customer service.
Not worth your money.
Snitch
Will never shop here again.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

Felicity

FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

Ordered 11 items, took forever to arrive, only received 10, 6 were completely incorrect, the rest incorrect sizing. Will not provide address for refund and will only offer $25 store credit even after numerous requests for refund.
Have also gone through the bank to get refund and they appear on credit card as a tech company so you have go through hoops to try getting refund. Still ongoing issue

Rose K.

Rose K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not refunding my money.

It has been over two months that I have been waiting for my refund but you keep making excuses. My order number is GSHMRR0040005KY. Refund my money now. This company is a rip off, avoid at all costs.

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't ever buy from this site!!

Sent me broken products and then had to fight with them to do anything about it. Charged me $12.95 for delivery and can't even bubble wrap item or send it in a box so it doesn't get damaged. The clothes are just cheap crap material. Don't waste your money!! I will never buy from here again.

fiona D.

fiona D.Southwest, VIC

refund never processed and no way to follow up

Claims to have a simple return system however my items were sent to Sydney 3 weeks ago
And no refund or contact. You cannot contact anyone in regards to this. Poor service

SizingSlightly small

waste of time SMH

Found the pricing more than reasonable but was very disappointed when the products arrived.

The sizing was way off with skirts all being way to big, material cheap, thin and don't look like photos.
They all also fit awkwardly with sips making weird dents and no consideration of a waist.
The bikini was too small even though I followed size charts. I'm size 10-12 ordered L and XL... a large ( including measurements) is a not what they said it would be, instead it should be a generous size 6-8

Do not shop here unless you want to shop at a place that sizes incorrectly or provides noticeably cheap and unflattering clothing.

SizingVery large
Raquel

RaquelSydney, NSW

DON'T BUY

If you are thinking to buy on this site, please make something for yourself and DO NOT DO IT, they will take 15-20 days to deliver and when it arrives it won't be what you spent hours choosing, they will send you any crap they have there. I spent $180 and hours choosing (order n. GSHMS000S0002UN) and they sent me 3 freaking shorts size XS after 15 days.

Eva

Eva

Very poor fabric quality

Recently I have bought an activewear leggings from Shein. Most of their products have quiet nice look and I trusted the reviews that have been provided on the product and bought this legging. The first time I put it on, it got ripped off due to very poor fabric quality. It was perfectly fit on me but the fabric they used is outworn because it didn't even tear from its seam but the actual fabric was ripped off. Additionally their customer service is not good at all as it is not easy to contact them when you face this kind of issue. Now I have to pay for product return postage to be eligible for a refund only for a product that had a terrible fabric quality. I should not have trusted the reviews and I won't shop from Shein anymore.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Nic. M

Nic. MDarwin, NT

I only rate it one star as there is no zero!!

Tried to log in after signing up but it now won't recognise that email, so I use a different email and register again and it won't recognise that one either. They have taken the money from my account and are now telling me I am wrong about that, even after sending proof of them taking the money!!! Be careful! I am so disappointed!!

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the correct order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Poor customer support

I purchased items for my granddaughter ended up being way to small, the items were returned and they took $23 from my refund even though it said refund would be free, I have sent emails asking why but still no answer

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, thanks for your contact the order number Order#: GSHM8F00S000WUY, thanks

1 week already and no response from your company, totally unprofessional

Don’t buy!!!

I received my items and had to return 4 items due to wrong sizing. I tracked the parcel and it had said it arrived at warehouse but when I went to my shein account to check the refund info they have deleted all the info and it now comes up with an error. I have tried contacting them but they have no customer service and don’t reply to the emails and I still haven’t been refunded. I have read that this has happened with other people as well. Avoid buying from this so called company.

SizingSlightly small
Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Bec G, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

Their refund system is a lie.

I had ordered with them. Some of items were really poor quality so I did create return. I had printed label , send from chosen parcel point . It’s been few days and I haven’t heard from Shien..”
No money back, no email that they received my parcel. I was trying to contact them on chat and I had email them. Still not respond.
Poor service . With Asos, U got my money back, just after I dropped my parcel to post office.

SizingSlightly large
Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Amanda, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands