SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Girls solid tracks

Girls solid tracksHunter Region, NSW

Wrong size in a kid size.

I bought a pair of shorts that were supposed to be an adult size shorts and it came in today and soon as I opened the package up. It was a size 8 In a kids shorts and It didn’t seemed like the size was the right one for me because it looked smaller than I thought it was and I knew that wasn’t my size shorts. It could’ve been a bit more accurate about what sizes you give to people instead of giving others the confusion of what sizes they’re and make it a little easier to figure out.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

cheap thin fabric, doesnt look like product photos

i bought several items from the store. they arrived today and are terrible quality. the fabric is cheap polyester and feels like costume material. a dress i bought is too sheer and scratchy to even wear, it was so pretty on the website but in person it looks like a child’s princess costume. the only thing of good quality is a resell from the brand Simplee. just dont buy from this store. when even the 5 star reviews say their products are hit-and-miss, you know its bad

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor design

I bought 2 clocks from Shien but what their web page failed to say was that the clocks switch off always after a few seconds . What is the use of this.

MMalty

MMaltyOcean reef

They didn't release the refund after receiving back the returned items.

Terrible by all means. They didn't release the refund after receiving back the returned items.Not only this but they instantly cancled the account.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Great deal

Top was great for the price, but it was shorter than expected and a tiny bit see through. I got the biggest size, which was 11-12yrs and it fit well. if you are looking for something longer, try looking at the teens section.

SizingSlightly small
Springate

SpringateSydney, NSW

No customer service, no reply to emails, no refund or ability to return goods

Don’t use this company, there’s no way to get in touch with a person if you have any issues, it’s all automated responses. There’s no way to return goods that are faulty or don’t fit, and no way to contact customer services about it. We are stuck with items that will go to a charity shop now. I’ll never shop here again

Shamiron

ShamironPerth, WA

Horrible customer service

I have handed in my returning goods from my order number GSHM950000004XG on the 5th of November with return ID 25030410 and received a confirmation email that my goods were received.I’ve been trying to contact SHEIN from their app several times however it not very helpful it’s just automated my questions never gets answered.
It’s been over a month now and it’s really frustrating and I am really unsatisfied with their customer service.I’ve tried to contact them on Facebook messenger and they said that I just have to wait and then no response for any other messages.
Don’t shop here it’s a waste of time plus the quality isn’t the best either.it’s nearly two months now I haven’t got my refund money.

Bevvy

BevvyHunter Region, NSW

Nothing was the correct size

I bought 3 dresses. All the same size.
Nothing fit, one dress was distorted. Didnt look like the picture. The other 2 just didnt fit.
Was just a waste of money.
I hesitated buying from them. But did and now sorry.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Charge for returns

I took my measurements and followed all the reviews that said order a size up. I did this and the waist band was always too small and the rest of the garment too big. If you're ordering a Large you will still get a small waist band. Also I don't like being charged for returns when the garments are not as described. Just buy in a shop!

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

GypsyBella

GypsyBellaSydney, NSW

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality. I ordered 1XL AND 2XL in the Curve / Plus range. 1XL is SUPPOSED to be size 18, 2XL is SUPPOSED to be size 20. 1XL in the PLUS size range would BARELY fit a SIZE 10 woman - not even CLOSE to being a size 18..

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

SHEIN
Alice L.SHEIN
Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

CRAP!!!

Absolute rubbish. Quality is zero!!! I’m so angry I didn’t read the reviews first. Oh well needed some rag to wash my car!!!

Felicity

FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

Ordered 11 items, took forever to arrive, only received 10, 6 were completely incorrect, the rest incorrect sizing. Will not provide address for refund and will only offer $25 store credit even after numerous requests for refund.
Have also gone through the bank to get refund and they appear on credit card as a tech company so you have go through hoops to try getting refund. Still ongoing issue

Rose K.

Rose K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not refunding my money.

It has been over two months that I have been waiting for my refund but you keep making excuses. My order number is GSHMRR0040005KY. Refund my money now. This company is a rip off, avoid at all costs.

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't ever buy from this site!!

Sent me broken products and then had to fight with them to do anything about it. Charged me $12.95 for delivery and can't even bubble wrap item or send it in a box so it doesn't get damaged. The clothes are just cheap crap material. Don't waste your money!! I will never buy from here again.

fiona D.

fiona D.Southwest, VIC

refund never processed and no way to follow up

Claims to have a simple return system however my items were sent to Sydney 3 weeks ago
And no refund or contact. You cannot contact anyone in regards to this. Poor service

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Will not touch with a barge pole! Trash!

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Michelle H

Michelle Hasked

I have sent some things back that I brought but were to small or didn’t look like the picture. Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get a refund please.

I haven't received my refund yet and it's been a month already. I took into consideration the holidays so perhaps it is on its way. I sent mine on 7th of Dec. until now still pending.

Update: I've received the notification that warehouse has received my package. Money refund is still being processed. Perhaps a few days until I get my money back.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands