SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Nice and fast order

I order last week got it so quickly very happy with product and reasonable price and nice quality and happy

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

gigi.rose2314

gigi.rose2314Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast service and products as described

Surprised by the efficiency of this service. I purchased multiple items and most were above expectations. I needed to return a couple of things and the return process could not have been easier. The prices are very low and I was very impressed with the quality of the items I selected. The running leggings are the best I have ever purchased and by far the cheapest.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the site and clothes are affordable

Very happy.

They always answer your emails. Returns are quite easy and happy with the shipping too. Satisfied with the range of products.

Lani

LaniFar North Queensland, QLD

Size variations

Purchased 4 pairs of long pants measurements as per description in order form when they arrived not 2 pairs were the same fit 1 pair was good 3 pairs were all different fits quality control is non existent would not recommend that any one use this company and after reading other reviews will not return the 3 pairs I have because not only would I not get a refund but would be 3 pairs of pants down as well extremely disappointed as they were gifts lift you act Shein.

SizingVery small
T.F

T.F

Good experience

I ordered from shein and sent them a message that i need the clothes sooner if they had express shipping, they said they did not have express but they will put a rush on it, i received it well before the estimated date. well done, also am happy with what i got for the price i paid,

Pietra

PietraPerth

Terrible

Clothes are cheap and fall apart after a few wears. Buttons come off, threads are loose, etc. Won’t be ordering from them again.

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

Dani

Dani

Love Shein's clothing and shipping is fast!

I have spent over $700 worth of clothes for the whole Family from Shein over the last 6 weeks. All orders tend to arrive within 2 weeks, and we are very happy with the quality. Our new favourite clothing shop, great job guys -x

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

All products are small to size.
I returned all my items, which took way longer to return then what it did to receive the items.
Then to top it off Shein did not give a full refund.
They took freights fees for the delivery (which i paid for when I placed the order), they took return freight fees (understandable and happy to pay) then there were more funds deducted from refund that had no explanation.
Poor customer service.
Not worth your money.
Snitch
Will never shop here again.

SizingVery small

Hit or miss

ShoppingGirl

ShoppingGirlSydney, NSW

Difficult to return items, takes way too long to arrive compare with similar website like Asos, iconic

It is very difficult to navigate the website for return and refunds. unclear instructions and also have to wait for a period of time for the return label to be generated. no phone number to call. no chat to engage simple response. I am happy with half of my purchase however the other half are not accurate. Will not shop with them again as cost doesn't not justify the time spend chasing orders.

SizingVery large
Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Nikki Lee H.

Nikki Lee H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy with my purchases!

All items as pictured. Sized up to ensure perfect fit (usually medium & got large) & quality better than expected. Affordable fashion items. Tracking awesome. Quicker than expected!

Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At first glance SHEIN is amazing. I'm now finding 2 of 7 items have shrunk!

The ordering process was so easy, and delivery was great. But products were disappointing. Im so frustrated, this has never happened to me before, i cant get through to customer service to see if I can get refunded.

SizingSlightly large
keepsmilyn

keepsmilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality swimwear at a great price!

Bought 3 sets of bikini swimwear for last summer and they are still in amazing condition this year around. Worn a number of times and still lots of life left in them. Vibrant colours, quality material and well packaged. Shipping took a little while, but worth the wait! Would buy from them again and keen to see if the same high quality continues across other product ranges.

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands