SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 2 of 38)

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Charge for returns

I took my measurements and followed all the reviews that said order a size up. I did this and the waist band was always too small and the rest of the garment too big. If you're ordering a Large you will still get a small waist band. Also I don't like being charged for returns when the garments are not as described. Just buy in a shop!

Ms D.

Ms D.Hunter Region, NSW

It takes way too long.

Takes too long every time. It advertises 3-4 days. It's 3-4 weeks in reality. It's from honking. Hopefully all the clothes are ok material but the reason you order more than one is because it's highly unlikely.

OLC

OLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

So many products, size ranges & age groups to choose from. Shein kids is also my first go to for my daughter. We have ordered approx 10 items, all came 2 weeks before expected delivery. Keep up the good work Shein. Hard to find a shop that has it all.

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Horrible experience and I still have to pay for the returns!

Clothes are so beautiful in the pictures. And I am so disappointed with what I got. First and last order!

Jen

Jen

Poor Quality, Refund Time Takes Years!

pek123

pek123Victoria

Bad quality, paid returns

I got clothes that had sizing issues and some had heaps of loose threads. Overall the quality wasn't very good and everything was cheap and poorly made. After I sent some photos they gave me a small refund. It just wasn't worth paying to return everything else and I never wore any of the clothes so I'm out $80.
I haven't shopped there since but I recently got an alert that there have been 2 security breaches and my details have been leaked to the dark web. Now I just want to delete my whole account.

Dani

Dani

Love Shein's clothing and shipping is fast!

I have spent over $700 worth of clothes for the whole Family from Shein over the last 6 weeks. All orders tend to arrive within 2 weeks, and we are very happy with the quality. Our new favourite clothing shop, great job guys -x

Horrible customer service

After placing an order I later received an email to say my purchase had been delivered l. I had been home all day with no delivery! I have sent 5 emails to customer service with no response from anyone at all! Very unhappy customer that will never return or recommend this company!

Suzette D.

Suzette D.Sydney, NSW

Exact order

I purchased clothes for my teenage daughter abs the products were true to size and the packing was amazing better then other expensive brands. All garments were in high quality zip lock bags. Loved it and will recommend. Don’t be confused by the sizing. Shipping as fast and quick.

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

All products are small to size.
I returned all my items, which took way longer to return then what it did to receive the items.
Then to top it off Shein did not give a full refund.
They took freights fees for the delivery (which i paid for when I placed the order), they took return freight fees (understandable and happy to pay) then there were more funds deducted from refund that had no explanation.
Poor customer service.
Not worth your money.
Snitch
Will never shop here again.

Hit or miss

ShoppingGirl

ShoppingGirlSydney, NSW

Difficult to return items, takes way too long to arrive compare with similar website like Asos, iconic

It is very difficult to navigate the website for return and refunds. unclear instructions and also have to wait for a period of time for the return label to be generated. no phone number to call. no chat to engage simple response. I am happy with half of my purchase however the other half are not accurate. Will not shop with them again as cost doesn't not justify the time spend chasing orders.

SizingVery large
Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I ordered.

I am very happy with my purchases. Brought the butterfly pjs and two rainbow nighties size 10, and a size 10 white dinner jacket. Perfect size and quick delivery. I will definitely shop with Shein again. Thank you.

Nikki Lee H.

Nikki Lee H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy with my purchases!

All items as pictured. Sized up to ensure perfect fit (usually medium & got large) & quality better than expected. Affordable fashion items. Tracking awesome. Quicker than expected!

SizingSlightly small
GypsyBella

GypsyBellaSydney, NSW

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality

Sizes not accurate and fabric is CHEAP quality. I ordered 1XL AND 2XL in the Curve / Plus range. 1XL is SUPPOSED to be size 18, 2XL is SUPPOSED to be size 20. 1XL in the PLUS size range would BARELY fit a SIZE 10 woman - not even CLOSE to being a size 18..

selena m.

selena m.Perth, WA

Don't waste your money

Purchase 4 maternity items, size S, and only 1 is wearable. Material and design very poor. Don't waste your money.

SizingVery large

Quality of dresses is poor!!

I have tried to return some dresses but that almost impossible. There is no customer service available to advise how I can do this. The 4 dresses I bought is so see through you might as well walk naked. Honestly poor quality.
I will not shop here again if it is going to be this hard to return items.

SHEIN
Alice L.SHEIN
Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At first glance SHEIN is amazing. I'm now finding 2 of 7 items have shrunk!

The ordering process was so easy, and delivery was great. But products were disappointing. Im so frustrated, this has never happened to me before, i cant get through to customer service to see if I can get refunded.

SizingSlightly large
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please avoid SHEIN AUSTRALIA

The return policy from Shein Australia is scam. No return address and uncontactable. Shein Australia should be banned in Australia!! Period!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible quality!

Avoid SHEIN. Looks good on website but horrific quality when received. Made in China for probably 10 cents RMB and selling for AUD $8! Daylight robbery! Should be ban from selling in Australia. Regret for not reading reviews first.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands