SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 3 of 38)

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

CRAP!!!

Absolute rubbish. Quality is zero!!! I’m so angry I didn’t read the reviews first. Oh well needed some rag to wash my car!!!

it shows where my package is so that I can track it

what happens if my package from shein is in transit to my destination in Melbourne, when would be the estimated time that it will be delivered to my house?

Felicity

FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

Ordered 11 items, took forever to arrive, only received 10, 6 were completely incorrect, the rest incorrect sizing. Will not provide address for refund and will only offer $25 store credit even after numerous requests for refund.
Have also gone through the bank to get refund and they appear on credit card as a tech company so you have go through hoops to try getting refund. Still ongoing issue

Rose K.

Rose K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not refunding my money.

It has been over two months that I have been waiting for my refund but you keep making excuses. My order number is GSHMRR0040005KY. Refund my money now. This company is a rip off, avoid at all costs.

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't ever buy from this site!!

Sent me broken products and then had to fight with them to do anything about it. Charged me $12.95 for delivery and can't even bubble wrap item or send it in a box so it doesn't get damaged. The clothes are just cheap crap material. Don't waste your money!! I will never buy from here again.

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

fiona D.

fiona D.Southwest, VIC

refund never processed and no way to follow up

Claims to have a simple return system however my items were sent to Sydney 3 weeks ago
And no refund or contact. You cannot contact anyone in regards to this. Poor service

Will not touch with a barge pole! Trash!

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Julie Y.

Julie Y.Sydney, NSW

Sizing wrong sheer flimsy material

Bought 2 short play suits for over swim wear in Size XL and the waist is too close to the bust, not enough length. Would be ok but then crouch cuts into you. So not enough length. Made for extra short ppl as I’m 157cm.
Both sheer but the pink one is also flimsy but ok with swimwear I suppose.
Postage to and fro would be over $20 so I’ll keep them and give to some lucky charity.

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

Rebecca T.

Rebecca T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

CRAP!!!!

the worst of its kind!!!
Companies that rip people OFF!! l wont buy from them ever. they will not respond to my emails, after numerous times of me trying...NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Ivan S.

Ivan S.

My original review wasn’t good because I found their checkout and tracking bad.

My original review wasn’t good because I found their checkout and tracking bad. I tried to cancel within an hour after ordering and there wasn’t an option to.
But in fairness, they were the only online seller that had the product I wanted and it arrived within a week from overseas and I am happy with the product.
My advice would be, only buy after checking their return policy, it’s not the easy return policies that Amazon, EBay Plus and many small online boutiques have. But my experience in the end was good.

waste of time SMH

Found the pricing more than reasonable but was very disappointed when the products arrived.

The sizing was way off with skirts all being way to big, material cheap, thin and don't look like photos.
They all also fit awkwardly with sips making weird dents and no consideration of a waist.
The bikini was too small even though I followed size charts. I'm size 10-12 ordered L and XL... a large ( including measurements) is a not what they said it would be, instead it should be a generous size 6-8

Do not shop here unless you want to shop at a place that sizes incorrectly or provides noticeably cheap and unflattering clothing.

Mulberry

MulberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service and shipping service.

The shipping time was much slower than promised. Customer service is terrible. "Store points" is offered for the delay, but they are only valid for a certain period of time. Thanks but no thanks. As if I would shop with you again. A refund of shipping fees would have been a fair outcome.

Item missing no refund - scam!!

I ordered a 3 product parcel. They shipped it to me with an item missing... it is virtually impossible to prove an item is missing thru photos. Do not order from these scumbags - they advertise trendy clothing for cheap but they‘re corrupt and untrustworthy. Ignore this brand.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality and shipping

Very happy with this purchase. I ordered 14 products from shein and they were all amazing quality. It came about a week earlier than if was meant to. Be careful on sizing. For some products, i wish I had gone down a size as I am an 8 but needed a 6.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands