SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia (page 4 of 38)

Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good sizing.

Fast shipping! Good sizing. Recommend for my curvier lady’s who worry about online shopping.
Currently a 14 in Kmart pants. Brought the size Xl for a oversized vibe. Perfect fit! Big like I wanted and so stretchy. Quality is what you would expect for cheaper items. But wash well and hold shape. Love it.

Perfect fit . Right colour thank you

Very happy with the purchase and the fit . They’ve arrived early than expected. The colour is the same as I chose. Package arrived to my door in excellent condition. Thank you

mennori x.

mennori x.Sydney, NSW

Hit or Miss

Raquel

RaquelSydney, NSW

DON'T BUY

If you are thinking to buy on this site, please make something for yourself and DO NOT DO IT, they will take 15-20 days to deliver and when it arrives it won't be what you spent hours choosing, they will send you any crap they have there. I spent $180 and hours choosing (order n. GSHMS000S0002UN) and they sent me 3 freaking shorts size XS after 15 days.

Eva

Eva

Very poor fabric quality

Recently I have bought an activewear leggings from Shein. Most of their products have quiet nice look and I trusted the reviews that have been provided on the product and bought this legging. The first time I put it on, it got ripped off due to very poor fabric quality. It was perfectly fit on me but the fabric they used is outworn because it didn't even tear from its seam but the actual fabric was ripped off. Additionally their customer service is not good at all as it is not easy to contact them when you face this kind of issue. Now I have to pay for product return postage to be eligible for a refund only for a product that had a terrible fabric quality. I should not have trusted the reviews and I won't shop from Shein anymore.

Donna Lesha

Donna LeshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant!

I was quite skeptical about ordering on line. I ordered 18 items and they arrived with in the week. (I'm in Australia). I ordered dresses, pj's, sports bras, slippers belts and kitchen goods. The quality was surprisingly good and items matched the pictures. I would highly recommend this site and I will shop here again.

Kimmyj

KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am happy and impressed.

The website is great, there are lots of options to choose from. Good communication. Nice clothes. Some are a bit thin and see-through but I guess I will just have to wear nude underwear. I will be a repeat customer for sure!!

stella

stellaSydney, NSW

I think they are fantastic.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Possible scammers!

I bought over $100 worth of items and Shein refused to send them unless I sent a copy of my drivers licence, passport and bank cards. Since when do you need to provide these details for purchasing items? Possible online scan, be careful.

Koel

KoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service- product not delivered

My order GSHMRJ00A00014G is supposed to be delivered on 5th but I have not yet been updated with tracking, customer service is of no help just ask me to follow up and wait why then they ask to pay for shipping? I would like to rate the service 0. Very disappointed with this kind of service. Not recommended this site.

freddy

freddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality fast delivert

definitely worth the price also very fast delivery i am very happy for my first purchase way better than most big shops you have to pay way way more than that in shops

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID

Regrets! Should've read reviews first. Clothes smell like chemicals!

Also very small fit!

Avoid!!! The clothes are so cheap and nasty. Do not buy. Don't waste your time and money.... You'll be super disappointed.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided.
If you would kindly provide me with the order number, like GSHMR70050003SU? I hope to hear from you soon.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will shop here again!

I was skeptical that the quality would be good given how cheap everything is, but it is all such good quality and sizing is great.
- Delivery was 2 weeks quicker than they estimated
- Everything looks the same as described and is true to Aussie sizing standards

Can't wait to shop online here again :)

Saba

SabaSydney, NSW

Disappointed refund services

I ordered clothes and unfortunately all are wrong sizing, i want to return them but “ My orders “information on their website isn’t showing up. I don’t know where to contact them now.

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the correct order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?

Emma501

Emma501Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

First time ordering from SHEIN. I was very sceptical at first and didn't make the order with high expectations. However, I am really happy with the quality considering how affordable each item was. I've washed each item of clothing and no dyes ran, no shrinking etc. Sizing was pretty accurate, however jeans are a bit hit and miss.
No issues with delivery time, came a week before expected delivery date (I live in Metro Melbourne, Vic so under stage 4 restrictions).
Every single item I ordered came, there was nothing missing or in the wrong sizing. I really think some of the people leaving reviews on here were just really unlucky, or maybe I got lucky!?
Overall I'm impressed and have already placed another order, and returned 2 items.

Nic. M

Nic. MDarwin, NT

I only rate it one star as there is no zero!!

Tried to log in after signing up but it now won't recognise that email, so I use a different email and register again and it won't recognise that one either. They have taken the money from my account and are now telling me I am wrong about that, even after sending proof of them taking the money!!! Be careful! I am so disappointed!!

Poor customer support

I purchased items for my granddaughter ended up being way to small, the items were returned and they took $23 from my refund even though it said refund would be free, I have sent emails asking why but still no answer

Hello,
I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number, like GSHMYA00A000X5L?

Hello, thanks for your contact the order number Order#: GSHM8F00S000WUY, thanks

1 week already and no response from your company, totally unprofessional

Don’t buy!!!

I received my items and had to return 4 items due to wrong sizing. I tracked the parcel and it had said it arrived at warehouse but when I went to my shein account to check the refund info they have deleted all the info and it now comes up with an error. I have tried contacting them but they have no customer service and don’t reply to the emails and I still haven’t been refunded. I have read that this has happened with other people as well. Avoid buying from this so called company.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Bec G, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

Gemma

GemmaVictoria

AMAZING

So I placed my order on 20th September and it arrived today!!!! 4 days after I placed the order.

I purchased 5 items of clothing and I love all of them. They all look exactly like they did on the model.

I also love that people can post pictures of the items on SHEIN so you can see what they actually look like on real people. Not just the models.

Would highly recommend.

Their refund system is a lie.

I had ordered with them. Some of items were really poor quality so I did create return. I had printed label , send from chosen parcel point . It’s been few days and I haven’t heard from Shien..”
No money back, no email that they received my parcel. I was trying to contact them on chat and I had email them. Still not respond.
Poor service . With Asos, U got my money back, just after I dropped my parcel to post office.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi Amanda, I would love to help resolve this issue with you. We were unable to find your order with the reference number you have provided. If you would kindly provide me with the order number GSHM7A00A000530?I hope to hear from you soon.

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands