Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

Great service!

Without knowing the type of shade, we sent photos of the winder mechanism to George at Shelta, who then arranged next day delivery of the sorely-needed winder handle. Now I can retrieve my 13mm ring spanner from my daughter. Cheers for all your help.

Store LocationProspect
Peter Crotty
Peter CrottyHunter Region, NSW

Quick efficient delivery and followup

Attention to detail in ensuring we were accurately sourcing the correct part (new rotating bearing for an 11 year old 4m canterlever umbrella) before ordering, with delivery from Melb to Hunter Valley a few days later. George was instrumental in a seamless operation - many thanks George!

slowK
slowKSydney, NSW

Great follow-up service

After 5 years, our Shelta umbrella stopped locking and kept sliding down the main shaft. Service was impressive - quick confirmation of which part we needed (knob and brake pad), posted and received quickly.

Traybren
TraybrenSouthwest, VIC

Replacement umbrella canopy

The only reason we needed a new canopy was because we hadn’t kept the cover over it so our bad. Shelters repairs co-ordinator George was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful and got our canopy delivered (once it arrived at their depot )within a few days from NSW to Geelong even during these covid restriction times.
Thanks George :)

Store LocationNSW repairs

E.B.K
E.B.K

Shelta - Excellent after service

Our Shelta umbrella/canope has provided the excellent shelter from Perth's strong sun for over 10 years.
The umbrella itself is still as sturdy as it was the day we purchased it. Unfortunately the canope has had to withstand some hot sun strong winds whilst up and shading us, therefore we have had it replaced.
I have been dealing with one of the most sincere and caring after care staff at Shelta, who has been incredibly helpful in helping us select the perfect new canope. We look forward to this summer when we may enjoy the outdoors by the pool again. Big thanks to George.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationShelta in Sydney (George)
Richard B.
Richard B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

After 10 years of hard usage we needed to replace the canopy of our outdoor umbrella. The repairs department were in touch quickly after my email query was sent, they helped me identify the correct canopy and arranged shipment in no time.

End product was high quality and hopefully lasts another 10 years!

Thanks for the great after sales service.

Store LocationOnline
Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

appreciated customer service

David first received my enquiry and was fast to pass it on to George. George was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct replacement shade and following up my backorder. A pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationPemulwuy, NSW 2145
Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Spare part sent promptly

Found spare part to our cantilever umbrella on the Sleta website, the part was posted promptly and received the next day

Store LocationNSW

Other Furniture Shops

Grateful to replace shade cover ,saving the environment

Thank you George for your help and prompt service. We assembled the new cover for our shade umbrella easily and the quality of product was good

Store LocationOn line NSW

Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Great service from George, especially in COVID times. Care taken to ensure I received the correct canopy replacement. Despatched quickly and was easy to instal. Thanks so much

Alec
AlecWestern Australia

Replacement part for Shelta umbrella

I found the Shelta web site quite easily and appreciated the care George went to ensure the correct replacement part was being sent.

Store Locationweb site

Shelta replacement

Easy to put together nice colour Mocha canopy replaced quick deilivery very helpful person George in Repairs all done over the phone Very Happy thank you

Jose
JoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient and communicated well

They delivered the right part from just a photo and easy to assemble
Great service would buy from them again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

The utmost profession and quick service experienced.

Navigation of the site was easy finding my item quickly. The product range was easy to search and identify parts I needed. The part was shipped and received at lightening speed and was packaged beyond my expectation. Assembly of the part ordered was easy and my umbrella is back up and doing its job beautifully. Thank you to the team at Shelta especially through these hard times of Covid you did a great job

Store LocationPemulwuy NSW
GUDU
GUDUTura Beach

Excellent Service

Excellent service from the spares department. Although the part I required was not available when requested I was kept on a shortlist awaiting replacement stock from overseas. Without prompting I was advised of the parts arrival and it was immediately shipped to my residence (in rural NSW). The spare /replacement part is of the highest quality.

Store LocationSydney