Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

Great Customer service

I contacted Customer service about replacing the Canopy of my Shelta umbrella of unknown type and waterproof covers of that and another umbrella. George was very helpful, provided instructions on how to remove and replace the canopy (which surprisingly was very easy and a one person job) and where to buy covers. So wonderful to be able to not have to replace the whole umbrella which is otherwise functioning perfectly.
Well done

Store LocationOnline and Covers from Shade Australia
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our order was very small yet your service team treated us professionally, courteously and promptly. The guidance given by George to ensure we obtained the correct replacement part was very clear and concise.

Well done and thank you.

Store LocationPhillips & House Blacktown

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Shelta umbrella repair

George & Brad at Shelta replaced the cord on my umbrella - a really great, cost effective service. George was so helpful booking my umbrella in & Brad who collected it, repaired it & returned it was awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service. Thank you boys!

Store LocationPicked up & delivered back

Great service! Prompt response and very quick delivery!!

George in the repairs and spare parts dept was very helpful and the payment and invoicing was prompt and accurate.
The delivery of the part was less than 2 days from Sydney to Bendigo!
Thanks to the team at Shelta.

Bryce Tonkin

Great service!

Without knowing the type of shade, we sent photos of the winder mechanism to George at Shelta, who then arranged next day delivery of the sorely-needed winder handle. Now I can retrieve my 13mm ring spanner from my daughter. Cheers for all your help.

Store LocationProspect
Peter Crotty
Peter CrottyHunter Region, NSW

Quick efficient delivery and followup

Attention to detail in ensuring we were accurately sourcing the correct part (new rotating bearing for an 11 year old 4m canterlever umbrella) before ordering, with delivery from Melb to Hunter Valley a few days later. George was instrumental in a seamless operation - many thanks George!

Traybren
TraybrenSouthwest, VIC

Replacement umbrella canopy

The only reason we needed a new canopy was because we hadn’t kept the cover over it so our bad. Shelters repairs co-ordinator George was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful and got our canopy delivered (once it arrived at their depot )within a few days from NSW to Geelong even during these covid restriction times.
Thanks George :)

Store LocationNSW repairs

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
E.B.K
E.B.K

Shelta - Excellent after service

Our Shelta umbrella/canope has provided the excellent shelter from Perth's strong sun for over 10 years.
The umbrella itself is still as sturdy as it was the day we purchased it. Unfortunately the canope has had to withstand some hot sun strong winds whilst up and shading us, therefore we have had it replaced.
I have been dealing with one of the most sincere and caring after care staff at Shelta, who has been incredibly helpful in helping us select the perfect new canope. We look forward to this summer when we may enjoy the outdoors by the pool again. Big thanks to George.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationShelta in Sydney (George)

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

appreciated customer service

David first received my enquiry and was fast to pass it on to George. George was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct replacement shade and following up my backorder. A pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationPemulwuy, NSW 2145

Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Spare part sent promptly

Found spare part to our cantilever umbrella on the Sleta website, the part was posted promptly and received the next day

Store LocationNSW

Grateful to replace shade cover ,saving the environment

Thank you George for your help and prompt service. We assembled the new cover for our shade umbrella easily and the quality of product was good

Store LocationOn line NSW

Alec
AlecWestern Australia

Replacement part for Shelta umbrella

I found the Shelta web site quite easily and appreciated the care George went to ensure the correct replacement part was being sent.

Store Locationweb site

Find out how Shelta Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

The utmost profession and quick service experienced.

Navigation of the site was easy finding my item quickly. The product range was easy to search and identify parts I needed. The part was shipped and received at lightening speed and was packaged beyond my expectation. Assembly of the part ordered was easy and my umbrella is back up and doing its job beautifully. Thank you to the team at Shelta especially through these hard times of Covid you did a great job

Store LocationPemulwuy NSW
GUDU
GUDUTura Beach

Excellent Service

Excellent service from the spares department. Although the part I required was not available when requested I was kept on a shortlist awaiting replacement stock from overseas. Without prompting I was advised of the parts arrival and it was immediately shipped to my residence (in rural NSW). The spare /replacement part is of the highest quality.

Store LocationSydney
Scott C.
Scott C.Sydney, NSW

ordered new canopy

After speaking with george in parts was able to order what we needed. i will be installing soon but part arrived quickly

Store Locationshelta sydney