Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Dennis Frawley
Dennis FrawleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service !!

I purchased a Shelta Outdoor Umbrella and the 4 section water filled base. Upon assembling the base and filling then with water, I noticed that one of the base sections had a tiny pinhole and was leaking water. I contacted my place of purchase who in turn contacted Shelta, and within an hour I had Shelta on the phone asking my address to send me a new section, of course - no charge. That’s what I call Customer Service. Thanks Again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationOutdoor Elegance at Aspley QLD

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
All the very positive reviewers are first timers for product review whilst the less than positive reviewers have a bit of a track record of other reviews for other products. Is George still self promoting?

Gary
Gary

Alex2001, i did not do a product review - I did a service review! Not certain what your concern is, but I had a very positive experience.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

Finding our cantilever shelter umbrella is hard to wind up and down. Can you please advise what can be done?

Disappinted
Disappinted

You shouldn't have bought a shelta umbrella they are all junk and their customer service is non existent. They are an awful company to deal with.

JuneR
JuneR

hi
Never had an issue with winding the umbrella up and down....it's just the awful fabric they use.

Get an answer from our members and Shelta representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops