Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

Great service!

Without knowing the type of shade, we sent photos of the winder mechanism to George at Shelta, who then arranged next day delivery of the sorely-needed winder handle. Now I can retrieve my 13mm ring spanner from my daughter. Cheers for all your help.

Store LocationProspect
Peter Crotty
Peter CrottyHunter Region, NSW

Quick efficient delivery and followup

Attention to detail in ensuring we were accurately sourcing the correct part (new rotating bearing for an 11 year old 4m canterlever umbrella) before ordering, with delivery from Melb to Hunter Valley a few days later. George was instrumental in a seamless operation - many thanks George!

Traybren
TraybrenSouthwest, VIC

Replacement umbrella canopy

The only reason we needed a new canopy was because we hadn’t kept the cover over it so our bad. Shelters repairs co-ordinator George was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful and got our canopy delivered (once it arrived at their depot )within a few days from NSW to Geelong even during these covid restriction times.
Thanks George :)

Store LocationNSW repairs
E.B.K
E.B.K

Shelta - Excellent after service

Our Shelta umbrella/canope has provided the excellent shelter from Perth's strong sun for over 10 years.
The umbrella itself is still as sturdy as it was the day we purchased it. Unfortunately the canope has had to withstand some hot sun strong winds whilst up and shading us, therefore we have had it replaced.
I have been dealing with one of the most sincere and caring after care staff at Shelta, who has been incredibly helpful in helping us select the perfect new canope. We look forward to this summer when we may enjoy the outdoors by the pool again. Big thanks to George.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationShelta in Sydney (George)

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

appreciated customer service

David first received my enquiry and was fast to pass it on to George. George was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct replacement shade and following up my backorder. A pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationPemulwuy, NSW 2145
Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Spare part sent promptly

Found spare part to our cantilever umbrella on the Sleta website, the part was posted promptly and received the next day

Store LocationNSW

Grateful to replace shade cover ,saving the environment

Thank you George for your help and prompt service. We assembled the new cover for our shade umbrella easily and the quality of product was good

Store LocationOn line NSW
Alec
AlecWestern Australia

Replacement part for Shelta umbrella

I found the Shelta web site quite easily and appreciated the care George went to ensure the correct replacement part was being sent.

Store Locationweb site

Other Furniture Shops

The utmost profession and quick service experienced.

Navigation of the site was easy finding my item quickly. The product range was easy to search and identify parts I needed. The part was shipped and received at lightening speed and was packaged beyond my expectation. Assembly of the part ordered was easy and my umbrella is back up and doing its job beautifully. Thank you to the team at Shelta especially through these hard times of Covid you did a great job

Store LocationPemulwuy NSW

GUDU
GUDUTura Beach

Excellent Service

Excellent service from the spares department. Although the part I required was not available when requested I was kept on a shortlist awaiting replacement stock from overseas. Without prompting I was advised of the parts arrival and it was immediately shipped to my residence (in rural NSW). The spare /replacement part is of the highest quality.

Store LocationSydney
Scott C.
Scott C.Sydney, NSW

ordered new canopy

After speaking with george in parts was able to order what we needed. i will be installing soon but part arrived quickly

Store Locationshelta sydney

Deb in Townsville
Deb in TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Five star customer service

This was the best customer service I have received in a long time, thank you George. Answered emails promptly, helped me find the item I was wanting to replace, paid pm Thursday and the item was at my door the following afternoon.

Store LocationOn line

Pascal
PascalSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Going the extra mile

Ordered a spare part online (rotate bearing) but I ordered the wrong model. Called Shelta and they kindly offered to swap it for the correct part and do the drop and pick up for free! Great customer service. Responding fast to emails and phone enquiry. Also have two of their umbrellas (Savannah) and they have been fantastic for us. Well built and well worth the investment

Store LocationShelta.com.au
Helena
HelenaMelbourne, Victoria

Worst customer service ever

What was perceived to be a high quality umbrella broke well within the warranty period after only been used a a handful of times. Shelta no longer have an office in Victoria, so getting any resolution was almost impossible. The retailer we bought the umbrella from did everything they could, but it still took Shelta 3 months to agree to have the umbrella repaired. I would NOT recommend buying a Shelta product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationOutdoor Elegance Braeside Victoria
Jeremy
Jeremy

No instructions - makes for a lousy customer experience

I'm not going to bother rating the cover I bought. This is the second time I have purchased a Shelta product. And the second time there is no instruction manual. There won't be a third opportunity. It's not an acceptable customer experience when you have to guess how the damn thing works or how to assemble it.

Store LocationOn line