Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spare Parts

Don't buy an umbrella with their name on. I bought one from BBQ's Galore & tried to get a new copy for it due to UV damage, they didn't reply to my email , then when I rang was told that the model I have was container stock supplied to BBQ"s Galore & no parts are available. So what they probably mean is that it is cheap crap from China.

Store LocationMarion
Shelta
Shelta AustraliaSheltaSend a private message
Shelta
Shelta AustraliaSheltaSend a private message

Replacement canopy

I couldn't find the canopy on the website but after calling the staff found the one I needed. It arrived quickly and was easy to fit, the only thing I would complain about would be the cost as it was more than half the price of the umbrella.

gillegan
gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Neat and super compact umbrella

I bought a Shelta umbrella as it would have to be the most compact umbrella on the market and fits neatly in a handbag. It’s also very lightweight and dries quickly.

Ben
BenCanberra 2600, ACT

My umbrella cover fell apart. No replacement provided.

I called Shelta to a replacement. I never heard back from them. Not worthwhile spending money on their umbrellas as no customer service exists in my opinion. Shops told me that replacement covers are available, but when I asked them to get one they did not assist either. I was not able to get a replacement cover. I will need to find a brand who offers me customer service, also after sales service.

Store LocationOutdoor furniture specialist, Fyshwick
Furniture Shops

Find out how Shelta Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
All the very positive reviewers are first timers for product review whilst the less than positive reviewers have a bit of a track record of other reviews for other products. Is George still self promoting?

Gary
Gary

Alex2001, i did not do a product review - I did a service review! Not certain what your concern is, but I had a very positive experience.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

Finding our cantilever shelter umbrella is hard to wind up and down. Can you please advise what can be done?

Disappinted
Disappinted

You shouldn't have bought a shelta umbrella they are all junk and their customer service is non existent. They are an awful company to deal with.

JuneR
JuneR

hi
Never had an issue with winding the umbrella up and down....it's just the awful fabric they use.

Get an answer from our members and Shelta representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops