Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

Great Customer service

I contacted Customer service about replacing the Canopy of my Shelta umbrella of unknown type and waterproof covers of that and another umbrella. George was very helpful, provided instructions on how to remove and replace the canopy (which surprisingly was very easy and a one person job) and where to buy covers. So wonderful to be able to not have to replace the whole umbrella which is otherwise functioning perfectly.
Well done

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

George was very helpful with identifying a replacement canopy and having it dispatched promptly.

Shelta provided great customer service and the canopy fitted perfectly.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our order was very small yet your service team treated us professionally, courteously and promptly. The guidance given by George to ensure we obtained the correct replacement part was very clear and concise.

Well done and thank you.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Shelta umbrella repair

George & Brad at Shelta replaced the cord on my umbrella - a really great, cost effective service. George was so helpful booking my umbrella in & Brad who collected it, repaired it & returned it was awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service. Thank you boys!

Bevin
BevinSydney, NSW

Good old fashioned service is alive and well.

I have a Shade Umbrella about 10 years old where the collar on both sides of the trigger handle had cracked.
I had dealings with two people at Shelta, George and Brad.
George identified the umbrella, the problem, the solution, the estimated cost and advised they had a pick up and delivery service.
I was advised of Brad's estimated arrival time. He explained the nature of the parts to be replaced and the work to be done and delivered the finished product on time and as promised.
I did find that communication by email was more reliable than phoning the Parts/Repairs Department because it seemed to be busy at times and the message mailbox did get filled up.
My observation is that this part of the business is in good hands.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service! Prompt response and very quick delivery!!

George in the repairs and spare parts dept was very helpful and the payment and invoicing was prompt and accurate.
The delivery of the part was less than 2 days from Sydney to Bendigo!
Thanks to the team at Shelta.

Bryce Tonkin

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

New Canopy

I was having trouble working out what model of outdoor umbrella I had. I sent photos, and within a couple of days, I received an email with the model type and how much to replace the canopy. I ordered it the same day and it arrived a few days later, even with Covid causing delivery delays. Super impressed with the service and speedy delivery.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great service!

Without knowing the type of shade, we sent photos of the winder mechanism to George at Shelta, who then arranged next day delivery of the sorely-needed winder handle. Now I can retrieve my 13mm ring spanner from my daughter. Cheers for all your help.

Peter Crotty
Peter CrottyHunter Region, NSW

Quick efficient delivery and followup

Attention to detail in ensuring we were accurately sourcing the correct part (new rotating bearing for an 11 year old 4m canterlever umbrella) before ordering, with delivery from Melb to Hunter Valley a few days later. George was instrumental in a seamless operation - many thanks George!

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service!!!!

Great customer service and easy to communicate with!!! I’ve been looking for this canopy replacement for a year and I’m glad I contacted shelta Australia who helped me find the perfect canopy!

slowK
slowKSydney, NSW

Great follow-up service

After 5 years, our Shelta umbrella stopped locking and kept sliding down the main shaft. Service was impressive - quick confirmation of which part we needed (knob and brake pad), posted and received quickly.

Traybren
TraybrenSouthwest, VIC

Replacement umbrella canopy

The only reason we needed a new canopy was because we hadn’t kept the cover over it so our bad. Shelters repairs co-ordinator George was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful and got our canopy delivered (once it arrived at their depot )within a few days from NSW to Geelong even during these covid restriction times.
Thanks George :)

E.B.K
E.B.K

Shelta - Excellent after service

Our Shelta umbrella/canope has provided the excellent shelter from Perth's strong sun for over 10 years.
The umbrella itself is still as sturdy as it was the day we purchased it. Unfortunately the canope has had to withstand some hot sun strong winds whilst up and shading us, therefore we have had it replaced.
I have been dealing with one of the most sincere and caring after care staff at Shelta, who has been incredibly helpful in helping us select the perfect new canope. We look forward to this summer when we may enjoy the outdoors by the pool again. Big thanks to George.

Richard B.
Richard B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

After 10 years of hard usage we needed to replace the canopy of our outdoor umbrella. The repairs department were in touch quickly after my email query was sent, they helped me identify the correct canopy and arranged shipment in no time.

End product was high quality and hopefully lasts another 10 years!

Thanks for the great after sales service.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

appreciated customer service

David first received my enquiry and was fast to pass it on to George. George was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct replacement shade and following up my backorder. A pleasure to deal with.