Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)

Ben
BenCanberra 2600, ACT

My umbrella cover fell apart. No replacement provided.

I called Shelta to a replacement. I never heard back from them. Not worthwhile spending money on their umbrellas as no customer service exists in my opinion. Shops told me that replacement covers are available, but when I asked them to get one they did not assist either. I was not able to get a replacement cover. I will need to find a brand who offers me customer service, also after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationOutdoor furniture specialist, Fyshwick

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
All the very positive reviewers are first timers for product review whilst the less than positive reviewers have a bit of a track record of other reviews for other products. Is George still self promoting?

Gary
Gary

Alex2001, i did not do a product review - I did a service review! Not certain what your concern is, but I had a very positive experience.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

Finding our cantilever shelter umbrella is hard to wind up and down. Can you please advise what can be done?

Disappinted
Disappinted

You shouldn't have bought a shelta umbrella they are all junk and their customer service is non existent. They are an awful company to deal with.

JuneR
JuneR

hi
Never had an issue with winding the umbrella up and down....it's just the awful fabric they use.

Get an answer from our members and Shelta representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops