Shelta Australia

Shelta Australia

Listing monitored by Shelta

4.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Helena
HelenaMelbourne, Victoria

Worst customer service ever

What was perceived to be a high quality umbrella broke well within the warranty period after only been used a a handful of times. Shelta no longer have an office in Victoria, so getting any resolution was almost impossible. The retailer we bought the umbrella from did everything they could, but it still took Shelta 3 months to agree to have the umbrella repaired. I would NOT recommend buying a Shelta product.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationOutdoor Elegance Braeside Victoria
Ben
BenCanberra 2600, ACT

My umbrella cover fell apart. No replacement provided.

I called Shelta to a replacement. I never heard back from them. Not worthwhile spending money on their umbrellas as no customer service exists in my opinion. Shops told me that replacement covers are available, but when I asked them to get one they did not assist either. I was not able to get a replacement cover. I will need to find a brand who offers me customer service, also after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationOutdoor furniture specialist, Fyshwick

Other Furniture Shops

Disgusting warranty repair

I purchased a Savannah umbrella from an outdoor furniture company and after 11 months it snapped. Waited 4 months for repair and the local service company has told me that they were sent the wrong replacement part 3 times.

This is apparently a very common problem with Shelta and its very poor after sales service and support.

m s
m smid north coast nsw australia

Outdoor dining chairs breaking down after normal usage outdoors

Store LocationHarvey Norman furniture Forster
Furniture Shops

Find out how Shelta Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
All the very positive reviewers are first timers for product review whilst the less than positive reviewers have a bit of a track record of other reviews for other products. Is George still self promoting?

Gary
Gary

Alex2001, i did not do a product review - I did a service review! Not certain what your concern is, but I had a very positive experience.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

Finding our cantilever shelter umbrella is hard to wind up and down. Can you please advise what can be done?

Disappinted
Disappinted

You shouldn't have bought a shelta umbrella they are all junk and their customer service is non existent. They are an awful company to deal with.

JuneR
JuneR

hi
Never had an issue with winding the umbrella up and down....it's just the awful fabric they use.

Get an answer from our members and Shelta representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops