Sheraton Fitted Sheet

Sheraton Fitted Sheet (page 2 of 2)

1.7

• Comfort

Just got my delivery of these sheets from OzSale and the quality is terrible!

They are advertised as cotton sheets but the packaging says cotton/ polyester - yuck! the stitching is terrible with thread coming out all over the place. They were apparently $175 reduced to $70 but I wouldn't even pay $70 for them! I haven't put them on the bed yet as I have just washed them but Im thinking of returning them for a refund. Don't waste your money!

bisi

bisi

Positive experience

I bought 3 sets of these sheets - 2 x Queen and 1 x King Single. All perfect. Thick good quality fabric - washed up well and all right size. No issues as reported by others. Am intending on buying another set of King Single as this size is so hard to find.

Buyer beware

I bough these sheets as they were advertised on Ozsale as being heavily discounted and high quality sheets. However they are a great disappointment, with poor quality stitching and thread. They also were pilling after only one use, and heavily pilled by the second wash. It seems this was false advertising as others have had the same issue.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Sheraton Fitted Sheet compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Meigs

MeigsAU

Flat sheet not even wide enough for the bed

I purchased a queen set and king set from Ozsale. The flat sheet isn't even wide enough to go half way down the edge of the bed. Certainly cannot tuck it in. Very poor quality

Debbie

DebbieCairns

Sheraton sheets

I Agree.
Bought these from Ozsale also and sheets started pilling after 1 month.
I bought them as a Christmas gift so it was also embarrasing

Beware of Quality as advertised on Ozsale

I bought Sheraton brand sheets from Ozsale these sheets were advertised as being discounted by up to 75% retail price. Retail price was advertised as being $300
To my dismay they are of very poor quality. Did not wash well, colour runs and stitching is weak. Fitted sheet lost it's shape after one wash!

Kerry McGowen
Kerry McGowen

Sheets were Sheraton brand not Sheridan.