Sheridan Deluxe Dream Quilt Queen

Sheridan Deluxe Dream Quilt Queen

Amazing quality you cannot live without!!

After looking online for many days for a quality feather & down quilt, my wife and I, come across Sheridan Outlet online. We definitely found the right one.

The quality is second to none and the price was affordable.

We are definitely coming back to Sheridan Outlet for the bargains!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Snuggly

My beautiful new Sheridan quilt is so snuggly. IT is just the right temperature for winter and the fabric feels silky smooth It is lightweight and quality allowed. A little pricier than other supermarket brands but worth every penny

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Warmest quilt and all season leak wool everywhere

I bought two quilts from Shreridan. One is warmest queen size wool quilt and the other is all season king size wool quilt. They leak wool since the beginning. I just couldn't make the bed. It spreads in the air and on the hair and clothes. The light small wool flew everywhere and I even find it on the dinning table in next room. Sheridan asked me to prove them but once the wool comes out, it flows everywhere. There is no way to collect them but just see it flys and stays in the air. I just hope I haven't inhaled too much in my lung and it's bad for the kids. With several hundreds dollars spent on them. If I could find a better one they'll definitely go to the bin.

Date PurchasedJun 2016