Sheridan Flannelette Bed Sheets

Sheridan Flannelette Bed Sheets (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Too much pilling and shrinkage

Fully agree with the previous reviews - do not buy these sheets! First the pilling was going all over the floor, bed and pjs, now there is a large number of pilling on the sheets themselves and it will take forever to try to have it removed. I am returning these sheets back to where I bought them from for a refund, if they do not accept it! will take the matter to Department of Fair Trading. The quality of these sheets is shocking!
Felt soft and luxurious at first
Pilling, fluff everywhere, shrinkage, look bad after several washes

Pills too much

Sadly I agree with all previous post. Sheridan's flan sheets aren't good at all. Don't waste your money of them :(.
Great for winter to keep warm but it itches due to the pilling. Can't lean my clothes on it as it pills onto my black clothes :(

Next time I would look at other brands instead.. Sorry Sheridan but your brand doesn't seem to produce the same quality products as it once did.
Warmth
Pilling

Absolute rubbish!! Don't waste your money on Sheridan...Target sheets are much better

I bought these sheets and they are the worst flannelette sheets I have ever owned.
The pilling is unbelievable...everytime I use them I end up with pilling all through my wash...they look like old rags...not to mention extra work vacuuming the trail where they have been!
I treated myself to these as I always buy Target sheets...but never again..back to Target for me.
The felt like silk when I got them out of the packaging...then it was all downhill from there..
Pilling,poor quality.

yes sheridan flanelette sheets are rubbish mine fell apart and shrunk returned them twice for two new pairs and they did the same thingI agree the worst investment I ever made was in SHERIDAN I say I would rather spend money in BEST AND LESS than in SHERIDAN ever again, at least I will use it and chuck it after a season. and yes TARGET seems to be much better.

Bed Sheets That Cost You Money and Pill

I mistakenly thought that spending $100 for Sheridan sheets ensured a quality product. I bought 3 sets of flanelette sheets at the start of winter in the hope that they were going to last for many winters to come. Following the instructions, I washed the sheets first in cold water and to my shock, when I opened the washing machine, there was pilling everywhere. This happened to all 3 sets of sheets. I dried them and removed as much of the pilling as possible before using them on the bed. I continued to use the sheets over winter but it creates such a mess with the pill that under the bed is filled with dust. I have washed the sheets now at least 5 times each and the pilling is still there. Not as much but still enough to be a nuisance. I would NOT recommend these sheets.
Even though they are soft, they come with stress.
Expensive, Pill too much compared to other brands

Worst ever sheet set

I have always bought Flannelette sheet from Sheridan and this year I bought two pairs. One set in David Jones for $74.95 and the other set from the Sheridan Factory outlet in Harbour Town Adelaide. The first set I washed about four times to try to get rid of the pill - without success. During this time my husband ruined a new set of PJs as the pill stuck to the PJs and was so bad I couldn't get it off without ruining the PJs. The sheets were not properly made at the top hem either - all out of shape. I have never had sheets that pilled so much so that we were both bothered with fits of sneezing as we inhaled the fluff during the night. I then bought a pair at the Sheridan outlet shop thinking my first experience would be the last. Wrong. The pillow case in the first wash ripped all along the side. I don't know what Sheridan has changed but I certainly will not be buying any more. We are pensioners and can't afford to outlay good money on rubbish. Sheridan really do need to be careful or they will ruin their Brand name.