Sheridan Flannelette Bed Sheets

Sheridan Flannelette Bed Sheets (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2 yr old Sheridan flannellette sheets still fantastic

I don't know what's up with these negative reviews either. Are they real people? I've had one pair of Sheridan flan sheets on my bed for 6mths each of the past 2 Winters (sure; I wash them!) and they are still great. I was looking for Winter sales info and am going to buy more Sheridan flans asap, and only clicked on this review link to check out what's happening.

Keith M

Keith MChristchurch New Zealand

Absolutely Fantastic Sheets

Read the reviews, then bought them out of spite.1st time buying Sheridan, washed them first, been on bed 7 days now, (washing tomorrow),no pilling ,so warm ,and superb quality, I am a 67 yr old ,and never have I known quality like this ,I can't believe the reviews, here.

Maree 36

Maree 36AU

Do not buy these sheets- they are a nightmare!

The most terrible sheets that I have EVER purchased. Piling on carpet and everything and anyone that they come in contact with.
Sheridan should be ashamed to sell sheets of such a shocking quality.
I hope I can get a refund because they look like they are years old and I have had for less than one month.
Don't waste any money on this horrible product. Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Should have listened

I should have listened to the reviews. I purchased these sheets at the beginning of Winter 2014, been washed 20 times, still pilling, all over the floor, pyjamas and sheets. I think Sheridan must have changed material, I've got old Sheridan flannette sheets which are fantastic. My newly purchased sheets are a lemon. What a waste of money. I've even tried throwing them in the dryer, they didn't shrink but are still pilling. Absolute rubbish.

Maria

MariaAdelaide

Too much pilling and shrinkage

Fully agree with the previous reviews - do not buy these sheets! First the pilling was going all over the floor, bed and pjs, now there is a large number of pilling on the sheets themselves and it will take forever to try to have it removed. I am returning these sheets back to where I bought them from for a refund, if they do not accept it! will take the matter to Department of Fair Trading. The quality of these sheets is shocking!
Felt soft and luxurious at first
Pilling, fluff everywhere, shrinkage, look bad after several washes

rikimo

rikimoPerth

Pills too much

Sadly I agree with all previous post. Sheridan's flan sheets aren't good at all. Don't waste your money of them :(.
Great for winter to keep warm but it itches due to the pilling. Can't lean my clothes on it as it pills onto my black clothes :(

Next time I would look at other brands instead.. Sorry Sheridan but your brand doesn't seem to produce the same quality products as it once did.
Warmth
Pilling

Disappointed Buyer6

Disappointed Buyer6Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute rubbish!! Don't waste your money on Sheridan...Target sheets are much better

I bought these sheets and they are the worst flannelette sheets I have ever owned.
The pilling is unbelievable...everytime I use them I end up with pilling all through my wash...they look like old rags...not to mention extra work vacuuming the trail where they have been!
I treated myself to these as I always buy Target sheets...but never again..back to Target for me.
The felt like silk when I got them out of the packaging...then it was all downhill from there..
Pilling,poor quality.

glamdol
glamdol

yes sheridan flanelette sheets are rubbish mine fell apart and shrunk returned them twice for two new pairs and they did the same thing

Sharon
Sharon

I agree the worst investment I ever made was in SHERIDAN I say I would rather spend money in BEST AND LESS than in SHERIDAN ever again, at least I will use it and chuck it after a season. and yes TARGET seems to be much better.

Anchorgirl