Sheridan Ultimate Dream Bed Topper

Sheridan Ultimate Dream Bed Topper

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A beautiful nights sleep!

I bought this topper rather than replacing a new mattress which was a bit too firm for my liking . Best decision ever. This topper has made my bed so comfortable and gives me a lovely nights sleep. The white goose feather and white goose down fill make you feel like you are on a soft cloud when lying on the bed. I purchased the product during a 40 percent off sale which made the product more affordable. There is no way i would ever sleep without one now!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Great sleep

I was experiencing sleep deprivation when sleeping at home but not at hotel. I started to google and found this bed topper. I was hesitate to buy in the first place as the price is extremely expensive ($800 for king bed) and my mattress is a premium one with pillow top. Then I saw Sheridan online offered 40% off that I decided to buy. The first night was unbelievable, I had one of the best sleep in my life! Coupled with Sheridan premium beddings (1200 TC bed sheet), I felt like sleeping in the best hotel in the world. However after few weeks, it wasn't as good as the first night. It is still great, but you need to shake it every few days which is unconvenient. Otherwise it will sit flat and you will have a big lump in the middle of the bed (because there is no pressure).
Make sleeping much more comfortable
You need to shake it every few days