Sheridan Ultimate Dream Bed Topper

2.0

Rick

RickBusselton WA

Uneven

Can’t believe this product is made by Sheridan.
One night sleeping on it was too much. It is full of lumps and bumps
Suggest looking for an alternative if you are in the market.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taxpayer

TaxpayerIllawarra, NSW

Expected better from Sheridan

Paid fortune, don't mind if product is good; this one is not.DeLuxe Queen bed topper-unbelievable badly made.Feel robbed.My suggestion buy different cheaper one. We have folded our back as we cannot sleep on it.Sheridan customer was not at all helpful- we did not want refund, just suggestion as to how to even it out.

Purchased in February 2020.

Toula L.

Toula L.

The filling makes valleys in the bed.

I concur with other reviews in that the filling moves and makes valleys in the bed. It is heavy to fluff up. I should have bought a Kmart or Target Mattress Topper which do not flatten to create an uneven surface like the Sheridan product. Very disappointing for a Sheridan product.

Purchased in February 2020 at Sheridan Online store for A$280.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Sheridan Ultimate Dream Bed Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Elly

EllyGippsland, VIC

My bed looks so uneven when it is made each day

The down filling moves and makes valleys in the bed. So expensive and so disappointing as it needs taking off and fluffing up each day to make your bed look even when it is made up. Only got it in January.

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones.

Waste of money

I bought this because Sheridan is supposed to be a good brand. The topper is not. The pillow sections flatten down almost immediately, creating an uneven and uncomfortable surface. My partner and I are now waking up with sore backs (and we're far from being retirees). Wish I could return this for a refund.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$300.00.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not ever buy one of these..

In a very short time the filling clumps in various areas of the bed topper... It is SO heavy, its impossible to shake to re-position. You then sleep on lumps for ever.. Sheridan has NO interest in fixing the problem.... Stay away from this product..

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

A beautiful nights sleep!

I bought this topper rather than replacing a new mattress which was a bit too firm for my liking . Best decision ever. This topper has made my bed so comfortable and gives me a lovely nights sleep. The white goose feather and white goose down fill make you feel like you are on a soft cloud when lying on the bed. I purchased the product during a 40 percent off sale which made the product more affordable. There is no way i would ever sleep without one now!

Date PurchasedJul 2016